Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tzunami

Like dany, IMO everyone deserves a second chance, I never had a problem with tzu, so it's +1 from me :D
Pibe Warrior lvl 230 (Proud General of Syndicate)
Piperdude Rogue lvl 125
Pibesdruid Druid lvl 121
Purplepiper Ranger lvl 87

8 probably just angry that another warrior will be competing with her for drops. Thus trying to kick off Tzu.
Thats from my point of view :)
Just hate me or whatsoever, just stating facts.
kennywOw 170

Show me where i constantly vote here...and please, use what ever spelling correct app you used for your so called opening verse to your thread here, they clearly are not matching your words atm.
I called it as your *tally upgrade* on your busy adding machine that you're over working here.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

Stay on topic kennywOw...
Yes im terrified of other warriors
taking all my drops, man you really play
ch or your just well, a merch is it called?
*smh & lmao@ you
..stick with your atm misery
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

Well, i got a life man. Unlike you lolol.
you have alot of friends ''in game" for sure.
Causing unwanted trouble for everybody, sometimes i wonder what have you been doing all along with your life. (Oops i forgot you got no life) :lol:
tbh i really play CH for fun to meet friends. But obviously didnt expect to meet someone like you. (Oops again if i hurt your feelings)
kennywOw 170

My My @kennywOw who sees the future thru a computer screen *smh...
It was said not to veer off topic on this thread, you just made a thread insulting me, stick to that one.
Oops gotta go, my boat awaits me in my No Life Life :(
Good thing i can still play ch on the waters, i know it makes you sick to know this kennywOw, im so sorry for you :/
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

Guys always did 48 hrs and btw the most of the ppls like 10/15 more did +1 so not worth wait more..even if we wait u couldnt get more -1 than +1 and if u trying get more time to just let him unbann thts crazy..if u all decide to wait more ok but by now like always after 48hrs most of the ppl voted to unbann him so now he should be OFFICIAL UNBANNED but ppls can still vote, anyway i dont think more ppls going to vote..all know about this forum in lugh so we dont need to wait more..