Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Tzunami

Hi Lugh, how is everyone? It's been a while since a left this server And exfered to Rhiannon. I had great time there, met lots of nice people And i had the chance to lvl a Rogue to end game And experience tower. But i miss Lugh, my friends And i would love to come back here. I know that i am still banned from bosses, that i can't dice because of my childish behaviour, And i respect the decision You All made. But after playing in rhiannon, after i experienced what end game with a clan And a server means, i finally understand Why You banned me And i know i acted very bad
But i'm changed now, i know i Made mistakes, but i want to come back ti Lugh As a new Tzu, more mature, nice And polite players than i was before i left. I hope You can give me a second chance. Tzunami

Re: Tzunami

Aww my baby bro growing up, don't make me cry dog! +1
World: Lugh
Nutella 198 Tank
BABYCAKE 213 Ranger

"He offered her the world. She said she had her own". - Monique Duval, The Persistence of Yellow

Re: Tzunami

Hey Babe welcome back! Ofc i vote +1 i got a second changes so why u cant have it too..IM play ing well now and IM sure u will do the same as mee!
You 2 dogs not good together lol!!
World: Lugh
Nutella 198 Tank
BABYCAKE 213 Ranger

"He offered her the world. She said she had her own". - Monique Duval, The Persistence of Yellow