be Positive or Negative.
+1 to Cecil's +1
+1 to this +1. Good shet 8.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Re: Tzunami

Illuminati confirmed , today , the week is over XD
It doesn't really matter. Your original post was not an unban post and you posted it yourself. Disqualifies you entirely based on player feedback. Maybe you should start playing Lugh again and show people you have changed.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

Illuminati confirmed , today , the week is over XD
It doesn't really matter. Your original post was not an unban post and you posted it yourself. Disqualifies you entirely based on player feedback. Maybe you should start playing Lugh again and show people you have changed.
sounds like you didnt like the outcome so you tried to discredit the post when nobody was saying that when the voting had began only now when he got more votes for the banned to get taken off then there were votes for the ban to stick

sounds like you didnt like the outcome so you tried to discredit the post when nobody was saying that when the voting had began only now when he got more votes for the banned to get taken off then there were votes for the ban to stick
Scroll back through the 17 pages on this thread and then you will realize how stupid your post is. My comment was a reflection of what several other people brought up.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

as i stated, i didnt think for a second, that u wrote ur opening Dear John Letter to Lugh, & i was right, it was admitted yesterday that it wasnt written by u. You should take this bogus post off the market, & go refill that adding machine with a new roll of tape.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187