Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: so no selling dragonlord yet, so when?

DL may never be sold on Lugh. I understand your post Duzy but it appears the community does not want DL sold and i don't see anything happening soon that would cause the people who responded to poisons post to change their opinions. There is no controlling market prices...there will always be plat buyers, impatient players, or someone who just wants to speed the process up that will always be willing to pay more to satisfy their need.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

Think about it this way if you sell purple crown for any price then its more money that you would not have if it was not sell-able. So using that logic, why get greedy and consider making the price 1 mil for that crown, if price for purple crown is 300k at least its something. I mean like would you rather have it sit in bank or sell to somebody for 300k who needs which would help the server. I will not vote +1 to dl if crowns are more than 500k because that is unreasonable. Dagger of bounty is 450k(?) in shop, so roughly 5 times that amount for an offhand is not enough bang for your buck. Also, 2 mil is not enough bang for your buck because if you pull out the stats, dl offhand for rogues is not 4 times more damage than bounty. Lastly, with new 200 offhands coming out why is it event worth 2-4 mil for a stupid offhand when you can buy one as good for 1-3 mil less. Only way im +1 is if there are set prices and since im a rogue, i wanna see purple crowns at most 500k however after typing this and stating the facts i might only consider 300k or less.
I am not sure I agree with the offhand comparison you have made here.

Comparing luxury offhand and DL rondel is like comapring apples to oranges. The reason I think we are so desperate to equip more rogue offhands on high level active players is the divine damage and the importance of divine damage on EDL and end game raid bosses. The rogue offhand doubles the amount of divine damage by adding an additional 150 to the 150 given in the set bonus. Not to mention the offhand skill deals heavy divine damage over time.

A rogue with DL offhand is almost twice as effective as a rogue with a luxury offhand when fighting DL/EDL bosses, Necro, Mordis, Hrung (maybe not twice as effective but significantly more effective).

As far as the price goes, I do agree that outrageous prices for purple cronws would be a huge negative if the server eventually decided to sell DL.

But I think with the new 200 offhands coming out, and the price of those as well as the event luxury items costs (i.e., 1 to 1.5 mil for one item that offers only minimal improvements). It would be crazy to think that people wouldn't want to pay at least that or significantly more to equip themselves with an item that is an actual game changer for endgame bossing. And that will be upgraded over time rather then become obeslete like all lux items eventually do.

These are just my thoughts and perception of "fair" prices for these kind of items based on usefulness, time spent trying to obtain them, and in comparison to the amount of gold folks will shell out for other items in the game.

I have not visited or asked prices of these items on every other server. But the several people I have spoken to who reside on various different servers that sell DL seem to suggest that the average price for a purple crown on their server is 1 mil gold. I actually dont find that to be completely unreasonable. Espcially if you have camped out 4 or 5 of them and only need a few to finish.

Again these are just my thoughts thanks for reading,

Cecil
100%
The issue in this server is simple: we need active rondels and more upcoming dps. we have way too many warriors "dps" which are not really usefull on chaos bosses since our class has no Offhand with added divine dmg or a dps skill and a Mainhand which is just lame. I don't see any upcoming dps class toon camping dl constantly, haven't seen a new full dl toon in a while except those of our clan. It's fine if you don't want to spend Gold on dl, but at least spend time. No way you will get dl free and with no camping, it's a struggle, you need MONTHS to get full armour with weapons. Buying dl could just make it faster and easier for whoever can afford it, making all server stronger. The rest, could just keep (or start) camping. This is just my Point of view, i'd gladly read any feedback, thanks.
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

The thing is there will be no followed rules on prices, as there are no followed rules on even the selling as is. The reality is people buy and sell dl daily under your nose and you'd be foolish to think otherwise.
+!

If you don't want to pay 1m for crown, then camp. If you do spend 1m on a crown, you can always win another crown to earn back your 1m. Maybe you'll get lucky and sell it for 1m+.

The only reason crowns seem to be priced at 1m at the moment IS NOT because of the scarcity of available crowns, but because of the scarcity of crowns BEING SOLD. It's 2015 people, didn't we learn anything from the sh*t prohibition era.
World: Lugh
Nutella 198 Tank
BABYCAKE 213 Ranger

"He offered her the world. She said she had her own". - Monique Duval, The Persistence of Yellow

my saying 250k is equivelant to 1 mil is look at the lix shops and future lux shops. also i spent 400k on both my purple lions at clannie price in my previous clan. and this seems to be all about price, is gold that important they are high ticket items on rarity with mord gear they wouldnt be cheap seeing as all the rich people on server need them and are rich because they farm camp and play hard and deserve crowns like all of us so if someone is willing to part with a crown its gna be a hefty sum of gold but as for armor those are not pricey at all i can farm 100-200k a day no problem. not to mention id give a purp crown to friend before i sold. you might want better friends lol. ranger mage druid armor pieces will be worth nothing, warrior wont cost much and rogue will cost a decent amount. u can farm gold as fast it takes to win most of these items. all ur worried about buying ur crowns cuz they gna be expensive 1 mil is not alot at lvl 180+ anything good cost 1+ mil so what u think crowns would be 100k? i agree 8 mil for ur weps is alot but u cant spend months even years camping and still not win 8 crowns in grand scheme of things its not alot consididering id pay 15 mil if i had it for a 190 blood set if it ever went up for sale.
U say this like crowns will sell for 1m .