Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

#41
+1 there so hard to get especially for rogues and u can sell any other rem tab or crest why not these im voting yes make them sellable items because a lot have millions in gold but few pieces to trade with players this would make dl a bit easier and will make more ppl want to camp and kill just for the sake of The gold everyone wants to be a merchant and a trader with gold i for one hate it when im broke and sellable dl would change that for eveyone tht fights especially the ppl who lix during bosses.

+1 vote to sell

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

#42
Furyion wrote:
Tambo722 wrote:I think if the server allows DL to be sold, many of the high levels would camp them and hoard all the pieces to sell them. Making it impossible for lower levels to obtain DL without paying a price.

Most high lvs only killed frozen bosses for gold/rings, not frozen. So without the ring factor in dl, it will become a rarely fought set of bosses. High lvs will be busy camping EDL, no need to worry about DL. As to the chance for a lower lv to get dl, i camped some frozen bosses to get crests for my frozen. All they gotta do is put in the time like we did, though if selling dl was to pass we could give the lower levels a shortcut, an option to buy dl, and cause them less stress then what us higher lvs had to deal with to get it orginally.


Ok I understand how you are comparing frozen to DL as they r both once a number 2 best armour. But, saying that DL is the new frozen is NOT true. There is a gigantic gap between DL and frozen. Nobody camped frozen because it's basically only used to get DL. However, DL will still be hard to get with all the pieces and all the high lvls who still need DL to get edl. Idk if it's just me but everytime you say DL is the new frozen aggravates me because if u look at the stats, clearly DL is way way way way way way better
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

#44
Tambo722 wrote:
Furyion wrote:
Tambo722 wrote:I think if the server allows DL to be sold, many of the high levels would camp them and hoard all the pieces to sell them. Making it impossible for lower levels to obtain DL without paying a price.

Most high lvs only killed frozen bosses for gold/rings, not frozen. So without the ring factor in dl, it will become a rarely fought set of bosses. High lvs will be busy camping EDL, no need to worry about DL. As to the chance for a lower lv to get dl, i camped some frozen bosses to get crests for my frozen. All they gotta do is put in the time like we did, though if selling dl was to pass we could give the lower levels a shortcut, an option to buy dl, and cause them less stress then what us higher lvs had to deal with to get it orginally.


Ok I understand how you are comparing frozen to DL as they r both once a number 2 best armour. But, saying that DL is the new frozen is NOT true. There is a gigantic gap between DL and frozen. Nobody camped frozen because it's basically only used to get DL. However, DL will still be hard to get with all the pieces and all the high lvls who still need DL to get edl. Idk if it's just me but everytime you say DL is the new frozen aggravates me because if u look at the stats, clearly DL is way way way way way way better

Dl will only be camped to get EDL ;) maybe not right now but soon. The high lvs had a long long time to get dl, and this rule was only set in place til mordy was easily defeatable(not sure why theres a vote for this). But yes dl is the new frozen. Think about it, frozen at one time was the highest armored armor. Then it was dl, now its EDL. Both were/are second best, and the armor difference between frozen to dl, is about the same as dl to edl.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/WeWFev9

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

#45
If I'm wrong on this, I apologize. But it sounds like at dl raids, whoever a drop lands on in gets to keep it.

If killing a boss requires equal effort from everyone, then that drop seems to me to be group property so it goes to whoever needs it. I realize I'm not on lugh so my opinion is really moot on this and feel free to tell me to step out of this. But I can't imagine being a rogue, druid, warrior, etc and needing an egg, urn, etc only to have that piece land on another class and then they are going to try and sell it to me when I contributed just as much resources and effort into killing a boss.

Like I said, if I'm wrong, then I apologize. In my clan, we have a number of rogues that are in need of pieces to complete sets that have been on countless runs.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

#46
Zyz wrote:If I'm wrong on this, I apologize. But it sounds like at dl raids, whoever a drop lands on in gets to keep it.

If killing a boss requires equal effort from everyone, then that drop seems to me to be group property so it goes to whoever needs it. I realize I'm not on lugh so my opinion is really moot on this and feel free to tell me to step out of this. But I can't imagine being a rogue, druid, warrior, etc and needing an egg, urn, etc only to have that piece land on another class and then they are going to try and sell it to me when I contributed just as much resources and effort into killing a boss.

Like I said, if I'm wrong, then I apologize. In my clan, we have a number of rogues that are in need of pieces to complete sets that have been on countless runs.

On lugh things go to the class of the drop, if there is none of the class there everyone dices. As a multiclan world we are free to do what we want with anything EXCEPT dl/edl which i have no understanding as to why. We won the drops we should have free will to do what we want with them.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/WeWFev9

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

#47
And it's not like people donate now a days anyway, I remember asking people with full dl for a urn and they were saving for a level 140clannie, so selling seems about right, if things don't go right we can always vote to not sell again if people start taxing,or no one buy until they drop price

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

#48
FreezeCold wrote:And it's not like people donate now a days anyway, I remember asking people with full dl for a urn and they were saving for a level 140clannie, so selling seems about right, if things don't go right we can always vote to not sell again if people start taxing,or no one buy until they drop price

Yeah, why can't lugh try dl selling? It can always be changed back
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/WeWFev9

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

#50
shadowhealer1 wrote:-1 why sell dl drops when we have a wonderful system as it is and its kinda unfair how the higher lvls all got their dl free while lower lvls have to pay for it? it seems like lugh only cares about those who are higher lvls

It'd actually be more fair for lower lvs. We higher lvs had to camp and win against alota people, for the lower lvs there will be less competition and there can be a option to buy it. Not everyone who is in a clan gets free dl, not everyone has it easy. Buying dl would open an option for them. This is actually looking out for lower lvs making it easier for them. Also lower levels would not HAVE to buy it, its an extra option to make it easier for them. We camped for our parts they can camp if they want it free.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/WeWFev9

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest