Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

Just reading through this out of curiosity and im jut wondering, are there any shady people or people that disregard the rules and they sell DL off of level 5 toons in the castle?
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....

Personally when I was a lvl 90 mage I got a random trade to buy 2 blue gems and 2 blue eggs, at the time I was a nub and had no idea about the rules at that time still rejected as I had no idea what dl was at the time and thought someone was trying to put one over me, but yes people do try take advantage of lower lvl players...
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

If this rule gets passed tzunami's ban was pointless.
That wasn't why he was banned.
People brought up arena killing AND dl buying/selling
"People"
I made the thread; and while that may have been a point it was merely an addition to the main reason which was his awful behaviour and poor choices.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

If this rule gets passed tzunami's ban was pointless.
"People"
I made the thread; and while that may have been a point it was merely an addition to the main reason which was his awful behaviour and poor choices.
How is Tzunami's ban even relevant to this topic. From what I can see, most are concerned with greed/overpricing. Crowns definitely won't be 1m. 200 wep is 250k in shop and it's comparable if not better than DL.
World: Lugh
Nutella 198 Tank
BABYCAKE 213 Ranger

"He offered her the world. She said she had her own". - Monique Duval, The Persistence of Yellow

I personally don't want to have to buy things for my gear.. Not that I'll be 150 any time soon, but when I get there, I'd rather not have to pay when others did not. I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but this change would make it a lot harder to get items in general. 200+ will show up to get drops and sell to lower levels, making it much harder to win any roll. -1 from Hermi.
Stop! Stop! Stop! You're going to take someone's eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LevioSA.