Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server rules question

About server rules has it been changed so if you can solo a boss you do not have to invite or accept an invite to group. As long as said player(s) is within level limits and before lock. Or is it just a courtesy to invite or accept invite to non DL bosses. Thank you for clarification on this matter.

Re: Server rules question

In fact nothing has changed. You are not forced to call a player to kill something. The discussion was about a certain group of people that loved it when they were called to a boss but never returned the favour. If two people are there at a boss before lock it's ordinary to group up with each other. If he arrives after you have no obligations of grouping him/her. Ofcourse the player has to be level req but that is also up to you. It doesn't hurt when you help a lower level kill a boss for a quest for example and he is not level req(stonevale bosses for example).
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Rules havent changed. if they are level, and they arrived before lock or half(whichever is first) they should be invited to the group, assuming it isnt full.
heya,

The discussion was about a certain group of people that loved it when they were called to a boss but never returned the favour.
www.kleenex.com <---- this site might help you in the future Mizza.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

Talking about alliance not inviting you to bosses Mizza? How about you go camp them instead of automatically assuming we should invite you. That's called being lazy and entitled. Lol

Dear lugh

I am going to quit ch. Gave my account to a friend(ik no sharing passwords etc). Idc if he scams me or not, don't try to ban mizza. Will maybe be playing in the holidays but idk yet. Still available on kik/wechat and will look at forums sometimes. Thank you for the great time and maybe ill return some day.

Sincerely mizza
^ Posted 02/02. It's only 03/06. Lol, bye.
World: Lugh
Nutella 198 Tank
BABYCAKE 213 Ranger

"He offered her the world. She said she had her own". - Monique Duval, The Persistence of Yellow

Dear lugh

I am going to quit ch. Gave my account to a friend(ik no sharing passwords etc). Idc if he scams me or not, don't try to ban mizza. Will maybe be playing in the holidays but idk yet. Still available on kik/wechat and will look at forums sometimes. Thank you for the great time and maybe ill return some day.

Sincerely mizza
^ Posted 02/02. It's only 03/06. Lol, bye.
If only...
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

The discussion was about a certain group of people that loved it when they were called to a boss but never returned the favour.
Above said "discussion" was locked by Wulver = end of topic discussion. No need for your transference hate and passive aggressive comment. Furthermore, in regards to "returning the favor", I don't recall ever speaking to you let alone receiving a boss call from you. Please redirect your biases if not negate them.
World: Lugh
Nutella 198 Tank
BABYCAKE 213 Ranger

"He offered her the world. She said she had her own". - Monique Duval, The Persistence of Yellow

He just wants attention. Lol gj Mizza you successfully quit for two weeks before coming back. How about you be about it and not talk about it

Above said "discussion" was locked by Wulver = end of topic discussion. No need for your transference hate and passive aggressive comment. Furthermore, in regards to "returning the favor", I don't recall ever speaking to you let alone receiving a boss call from you. Please redirect your biases if not negate them.
Honestly go check the wechat group out. Never see a alliance person call a single boss... Second of all i just explained what the discussion was about. This player supposedly thought that rules were changed. And transference hate? You're overreacting lel. But i understand why, comes to close to the truth.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]