Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Missing. PLEASE READ!!! Admins too!!

I did. They said i traded it to someone and they wont refund it. Honestly, I didn't sell nor trade it to anyone. I might have mailed to my bank account.
You all act as though OTM is some incompetent company. Of course they have trade logs and yes you did trade it off, they wouldn't just lie about that. They're not obligated to return anything as it's your mistake for either giving your password out, allowing someone onto your device, or trading items away.

You don't think they have trade logs, or any ligs besides plat purchases? Send in a support ticket saying you dropped something that you didn't drop, enjoy the response you get.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

It is not letting me delete this thread. Right when i posted, Kabal told me i lent it to him lol Guess i just forgot. This has been over and i cant find the x to delet the topic
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

I did. They said i traded it to someone and they wont refund it. Honestly, I didn't sell nor trade it to anyone. I might have mailed to my bank account.
You all act as though OTM is some incompetent company. Of course they have trade logs and yes you did trade it off, they wouldn't just lie about that. They're not obligated to return anything as it's your mistake for either giving your password out, allowing someone onto your device, or trading items away.

You don't think they have trade logs, or any ligs besides plat purchases? Send in a support ticket saying you dropped something that you didn't drop, enjoy the response you get.
I dont share passwords with anyone, my username is totally different and you can never guess it. I won't trade it to anyone. If i did trade prove it( nobody can prove it because i didnt trade it) maybe vulture, if you lost something valuable to you, you would understand. If i got scammed, its a different story. This is item when missing.
Shannon - warrior