Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Missing. PLEASE READ!!! Admins too!!

So yesterday i saw my thoughtful xmas gift from Istael :) (a 50 str 50 dex 150 cunning spider helm). Today i go to my pack and i cannot find it. Also, i looked in the bank over 10 times and still no helm. I triple checked my triple check if it was in my backpack and yet again it is not there. I heard this has been happening to others since the update (new engine releasing). I am very confused on whats happening so if anybody sees a spider helm (same stats as mine) in their inventory that they have not seen before please let me know. Also should i contact otm via email? if so which one? If i contact them what will possible results be? What do you guys think happened? Would love all the possibilities you guys think. Please respond, i dont want a thoughtful present to disappear and if i dont receive it from otm again i will be buying one because that is very unfair to Istael in my opinion that his gift vanished.
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Re: Missing. PLEASE READ!!! Admins too!!

:( the helm decided to break free :cry:
Don't worry, you don't have to buy another one, it's not your fault :)
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

Dear...breathe...calm down...it shall be where it should be. u might have just stashed it somewhere. retrace what youve done so u would have clearer way to track it. try to think if u loaned someone or might have mailed it if not relog and check inventory.

oh, btw tysm Ista, so generous of you to share. :)
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Ya, they dont return anything. Reason? They dont have trade logs, mail logs. They only got logs of plat purchase. Just say bye bye to your stuff. :( i want my blue coven back
what?? you still didn't get your stuff back???
Nope.. Its gone for good. Even if i have 2mil gold, i can never find anyone to sell me that hat. :(
why don't you mail them?