Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Bit About Lugh

Great summary. For Ancients, ToyCat is our chief and some of the other active, long time players (generals) include MechCat, Callator, Sabre, Artio, Thoro and Salear.

your summary of the rules is spot on.
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

Great summary. For Ancients, ToyCat is our chief and some of the other active, long time players (generals) include MechCat, Callator, Sabre, Artio, Thoro and Salear.

your summary of the rules is spot on.
Yeah, but I've only seen toy on like twice since this summer. If I wanted to contact someone from ancients about a problem or something it would be you or callu. I'll update it though.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

Berserkers is a old clan with fresh new players in it. Some old player log in now and then. Active leaders are Dulcima, kapec, silently and mizza. Daftpunk is in charge of the clan at the moment but has been inactive last two weeks. We are recruiting anything above level 100. It's a clan that's about fun. We don't have many restrictions and requirements. Only a few basic rules like no ksing, scamming, spamming.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

The last detailed post I saw was on the first necro!

Very Good Smart, congratulations, I believe that demonstrates the reality of lugh!
:D
Hugs,

Daw
World: LUGH
Clan: Gen. of TheHobnobbers
Class: Mage
Name: Daw
Level: 191

be cool, I'm good people

I just caught up on here. Read thru 10 pages of Vults post... Saw and understand why this is necessary. Mentally and emotionally, we put a lot of effort into trying to maintain the true open-world structure that is Lugh. It's a unique server and im proud to be a part of it with everyone.