Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wanna join a clan

Hey guys, i wanna join a clan that is active and i can help them and they can help back. I know i may not be the highest level but would really appreciate if you invited me to your clan.

IGN: xGAYLORDx
Level: 81+
Gear: Full wardern
Interests: Bosses

Thanks!

Re: Wanna join a clan

Lmao, not with that name.
Don't discriminate.

Gay is another way of saying happy
Until we meet again...

Stefball - Level 156 - Warrior - Lugh
Vigorous - Level 57 - Rogue - Crom

Proud member of Ancients and General of Phoenix

░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▄██►
▀▀███►
░▀███►░█►
▒▄████▀▀

Lol and funnier thing is hes a guide, I deserve that rank more than Penus <--- :lol:
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

Don't discriminate.

Don't discriminate? Lmao. Yeah I'll just name myself ***, a *** is just a bundle of sticks. Or maybe Dumbass, ass is just a donkey. Right? No, don't seriously try to justify something like that. Especially when your clan was so strongly against terms like that at one point(and maybe still are).

Yeah I'm a guide, does that mean I have to love everyone and everything and show utmost kindness to every person? No. I'm telling him the truth when I say that he will not find a clan with that name, at least not a good one and that's just the reality.

P is nowhere near v.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (52.65 KiB) Viewed 2187 times

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Paylord?
No but seriously im with vulture... You have made that name specifically to get into this argument... You wont find a respectable clan that will want a name like that running round representing them. Even if you do mean 'happylord'

May I join a clan my name is bugs that's pretty good?
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Calm down guys, there's no point to this arguement. If you want to let him into your clan, go ahead, if you don't then don't. Don't make a big deal out of a small detail.
Lugh

GhostLord- Level 134 druid

Proud Guardian of Hobnobbers

Herne

IsleOfCacti- Level 42 Ranger

Keep the peace....

Don't discriminate.

Don't discriminate? Lmao. Yeah I'll just name myself ***, a *** is just a bundle of sticks. Or maybe Dumbass, ass is just a donkey. Right? No, don't seriously try to justify something like that. Especially when your clan was so strongly against terms like that at one point(and maybe still are).

Yeah I'm a guide, does that mean I have to love everyone and everything and show utmost kindness to every person? No. I'm telling him the truth when I say that he will not find a clan with that name, at least not a good one and that's just the reality.

P is nowhere near v.
hey Penus since ur a guide may you help me on something? SPELL Penuz for me cus I misspelled it with Z :lol:
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)