Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Necro Dicing Concern

What dice plan is expected for the Necro boss? Will it be the same as Mordy or will there be 180-184 dps classes rolling as well?
~Neek~
World - Lugh
Neek - Warrior - 220+
Neek2 - Rogue - 220+
Mayfire - Ranger - 215+
ii - Rogue - 190+
Booty - Mage - 205+
WMD - Warrior - 140+

Proud General of clan Axis of Lugh

Re: Necro Dicing Concern

As with Mordy, we should be more concerned with killing him first. Theres only 3 drops for 40 people and we will approach that when the time comes.

Personally, i think the first few drops should be given to people who will actually equip and use them right away. Especially if they can help make the boss easier in the future. Once killing him is common then its whatever procedure/class dicing.

I haven't diced before so I'm not too sure how accurate my ideas are, but shouldn't those that will be able to use the drop and want to use the drop immediately dice and everyone else steps back? If no one wants the drop then everyone can dice.

Maybe even make an online document that shows every user's dicing history. Those users that haven't received an item for a while should get priority over receiving the item this time (e.g. They get 2 shots to roll)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

if you show up and fight, you should get a chance at the drop. if you cant use it right away, maybe you will lvl up. maybe you sell it. but if you fight, you should get a chance (especially given the number of idols and such you will use).
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

Isnt necro 185+ anyway?

I think dicing should be like it is on mordy, seems to work well, once we kill it once it should go smoothly the next time providing the same people turn up with added people who reach req and understand the plans
Dequon
227 Dps Warrior
220 Rogue
220 Mage
220 Tank
220 Ranger
210 Druid
190 Locker Rogue
Lugh

I don’t think I reads this, but they should message me if so