Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Proposal: cap amount of alts per player at a fight

Ok so lately I've seen more people bringing 3 toons to a boss fight. The fights they bring them to are pretty easy.

And after a boss..they get 6 more rolls than me..

These toons arent doing much at these fights. One autos, another casts a couple unneeded heals, and one might throw a lure that is too low to land. Or a cpl auto'ers with a heal, etc.

PROPOSAL: we create a cap on the amount of toons a player can bring to a fight at 2.

+1 if you agree. -1 if you disagree

Voting will end wednesday at noon est.

+1 from ade :D

Re: Proposal: cap amount of alts per player at a fight

The rules state if someone afk autos, or simply afks then the person doesnt get a roll, i believe most of you realise the fact that i can heal/keep up lures/eboost players/dps during one fight.

In all honesty if someone uses multiple devices they should be able to dice as long as theyre as useful as the least useful player there. Which in many cases are people who just auto.

Idk about you but i am the only person who uses 3 players consistantly. This is heavily biased against me, the only time my mage isnt needed is when ade is there. He has higher pierce lures than most of lugh. I have brought him to hrung and mordy before to give us an edge, while healing and doing adds on rogue. No one complained about the help nor did they complain about the effectiveness of my accounts.

I honestly wont bring 3 accounts to mordy when they meet reqs due to the fact that i cant keep up with freezing on multiple devices, and necro is out of the question.

I see duoers who dont do adds, adds on dual devices is doable and shouldnt allow for a player to sit on a boss. Hell i trio and do adds... You need to realise that even though i may get three times as many rolls as you i do put in more than you into a fight.

Another example, aggy, recently i tanked aggy on rogue, i healed on druid, buffed on druid, lured on mage, eboosted and lured adds, all without stuff-ups lures didnt fade on aggy, besides the occasional evade, the adds died as they needed, and my rogue tanking didnt lose aggro, how dont you lose aggro without skilling? Hmm? Your logic is heavily flawed.

Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

I agree with lukov that sometimes more than 1 alt is needed. But i also agree with ade, it is not fair for a person to get more rolls than someone else just because he has 2 high level alts in the fight. Shouldn't the purpose of bringing the alts be to help kill the boss instead of bringing to get more rolls and have a higher chance of winning? How about if we only get a roll per player and not per toon.

it should be +1 if anyone who doesnt have alts wants a chance at these drops. if it isn't capped you are gonna see a lot of players who dual device with the auras and even tons of extra drops. And if anyone thinks these players are gonna stop camping when they get their sets then you are dead wrong. It is more beneficial for the world to limit alt dicing. This allows the drops to be more wide spread and effectively used by more diverse toons.

We need to please discontinue this topic. Alts that meet the requirements should be allowed to dice for their class stuff. If I am not mistaken, once a peep wins a roll, they dont dice for additional items. I believe that was once the rule. So for an example, Luk or Light, if he still was active, had more choices of which item to dice for. Most of you peeps are so new that you do not know the history of this stuff. Lixes are a wonderful thing. This topic has been hashed out since aggy. That is why you see a lot of alts running around Lugh that meet bare minimum requirements. As history has shown, alts should have the same opportunity to dice. Luk and others are spending their time, money and resources, so they shouldn't be penalized for their effort. My advice, if you dont like it, then dont participate and also stay off the lixes.