Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

200 lock voting

Alrighty, I thought itd be a great idea to have a vote on this one. How do you think the lock should go? Lock on the lock, or lock at start? My personal opinion is lock on lock, because almost every other boss is already like this, and being that this is a hard boss itd be good to have extra help anyway. I also think because this is a boss that isnt on a exact time like mordy we dont know when exactly itll be, and if you have to be afk a second or help a friend or something it can cost you your dicing. So with the voting, 1 for lock on lock, 2 for lock on start, 3 if you have something else in mind. Feel free to add any helpful knowledge or suggestions that could help also :)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Re: 200 lock voting

I would go from the start on this one.
On my very limited knowledge on this boss (I've only been at 2 ) it's not a fight that we should turn up to and just try to kill (can be very costly on Restos and idols)
The last one I did I was grouped with callator along with 4 Druids,callator was not keen on starting without 6 Druids,now after being his back up I can see why :)
I think we need to be a bit better organissed for this boss.
What rearlly doesn't help in the fight is all the lower level players I won't call them noobs :) but they are players who have just starting playing and if it's not an alt at that level are new to the game and happen to be leveling when we all turn up and think great fun :) if we could be a bit polite and just ask them to leave the boss alone before we start as they don't help I think most of them would understand and will learn from what we do ,rant over :)
Guess what I'm saying is we need to be properly set to do this boss very costly if not, there for can take a while to try and sort groups to do if you can't make it there for the start that's your fault through not being online or somewhere else in the game.

Hmm I like lock at lock normally but this is so long a fight

I like lock at start for this fight but inclusivity is important ve rushing the start

I vote 3... 3 mins into fight is measurable by all and gives time for all to arrive

better together,

gingerkhan
OTM: 6s+ running iOS 10.3

gingerkhan (warrior) 200+ .. agent99 (rogue) 200+
ancient member of craven .. current member of ancients

Thanks for the kind words there callu :lol: yes that was a idol fest with only 4 druids with 6/7 druids the fight goes smoothly with no problems :D I think lock at start might be bit harsh so yes few minutes in would be good for lock this gives time for others to attend if they are busy elsewhere or in real life. If a dm was appointed at the start then they could shout lock after the agreed set time. Like with mordy its not a rush and hack boss wait until the tank has gone in first to grab the boss then like mordy will shout attack all rushing in first dosnt help the tank nor the druids who has to keep the tank alive for those few secs :o Might be different on the 5* as this one goes down very quick so might be lock at start .We are a multi clan server and thats the best way we work together laugh together die together :D
Enjoy the event lugh.
Calla.

Hey callu,
I think there should be a wait of a few minutes or percent. Not that I do to many bosses but get a lot of whispers. So I thought I would come to the forums. I think most toons feel that i lock starts at fight many will be excluded. No name and shame here, but some on the post have been reported to me as trying to exclude toons. Again, if this is a incorrect statement, I apologize. Just going by what has been said to me. Not here to debate the issue. So please no crying. As far as the clans go, my believe is ya want one singular clan go somewhere else. You really dont have a home here. Thanks again Lugh.