Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Goodbye lugh :-(

Please dont quit :( you dont really need dl weps as a dps warrior but its still nice having you around. Theres a lot of other things you could do in game.Wish you would reconsider :,(
Dragonlord totem isn't needed on my druid, in fact it will probably end up like all the other quest line totems; never equipped. That doesn't mean I don't want the totem. It's the satisfaction of completing a goal as well as setting yourself up for the next content update. It doesn't always have to go to the best player or who would make the best use of the item clearly, otherwise I'd have my offhand by now :)

Why is there a problem with a warrior camping for crowns when warrior weapons are basically useless with the addition of mordy spears, but it's not wrong for dd66 and her friends to be camping crowns for their crappy non-warrior alts who afk every fight? If you want to pick on people then pick on the ones who deserve it.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Hey, i'm from Morrigan and clanless long time ago.
All I have is the dragonlord gloves. I'm level 185 and enjoying the game, remember Silently, Celtic Heroes is made for fun, to make some friends via The game.
You don't have to care alot for a dragonlord weapon, also if you think you're bad, you can start making friends and make your ennemi your friends. It's easy, just do every day a little away of stuffs you don't need or something like that ( That's what i actually do ).

heya Silently,

I've know you for quite some time but never really got a chance to talk to ya much.
But I have enjoyed the short time you had ur Druid with us.....

So this I say.......COME BACK......we need someone like yah!

take ur much needed break and when ur rejuvenated, ur more than welcome to come back.....

DL you say? I'm in a clan in which I am the highest level warrior, maybe the only one eligible for it.
I'm just lucky if I get to join any DL fights, even luckier to get a drop.....but it's NOT the reason why I login.....

It's my friends.....we can be ur friends, so please come back.....

I'll be seeing yah....CIAO

I love when barely active players come and question what active players do...

Thay set aside:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, silent doooonnnnnttttt leaveee, ill miss my camping buddie. We looovvveee youuu.

But in all seriousness, take a break, 3 weeks or 6 months or even a year. It helps, you come back with a new look on the game. Anywaus gl with everything and hope to see ya soon.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

we don't have emergencies anymore on Lugh in gearing warrior tanks with shields. I can think of Shawn Shalim Jaylon who tank and still need shield. I've also seen Ciccio Raun and Silently tank they did a great job all 3 of them.
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.