Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: So what's up with these ban threats.

Anyone who poses as a threat to the unity of lugh, can be put to a "ban" this means that certain clans will not group you, will not sell you items, will not allow you even to do daily quests. Until you've proven yourself to Lugh that you have no ill intentions.

To put it simply everyone is against you when put under a ban status.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

You never have specified what type of "Ban" threats you have received, Lukov is correct, Lugh is a co-operative server, ppl work together for a peaceful server and a great play experience.
As only you and who ever "threatened" you know what type of threat was made, we can only guess. If another player asks you to give you password and login or you will get "Banned" … well … it's a scam. OTM will NEVER ask for your login or password, they can access your account without it.
Or if they have an official type name like OTMADM1N and say that you have been reported for scamming and they need you login or password or you will get banned …. again …. scam.
It has been my experiance that OTM will lock your account, when you attempt to login … thats when you find out and then you email support to get it sorted … I am not sure if they email your email on record.
As to what you mean by a "High" level …. 50? 100? 150? 200? 99% of 160 plus are great ppl and would not threaten anyone … however they will warn you of "bad behavior" and I recommend that you do listen to experiance players.
We do not know what you where doing to get these "threats" … were you killing ppl randomly in the arena and was asked to stop and did not? Did you cause a boss to reset?
If you are still having these "threats" made … note the clan of the person, ask another member of that clan for the Chief or a clan General … They will help to get things sorted out.
Hope this helps you out. Remember …. its a game …. enjoy it.

Got them from a few high levels, wsuop with that. I didn't realize high levels gained administrative rights.
You must be quite new to Lugh, Lugh is ran by a tight knit group of people that believe they are better then everyone, if i were you, i would leave Lugh now because it seems you may have made someone quite mad.

I myself had to make a new account, secretly just to get anywhere in the game.

Got them from a few high levels, wsuop with that. I didn't realize high levels gained administrative rights.
You must be quite new to Lugh, Lugh is ran by a tight knit group of people that believe they are better then everyone, if i were you, i would leave Lugh now because it seems you may have made someone quite mad.

I myself had to make a new account, secretly just to get anywhere in the game.
Great so now I have to find you and ks you everywhere

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]