Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DL Double Dice System Final Step

A
It is the 190+'s that have put more time into this waiting game for crowns than anyone, they are the ones, imo, that should only be allowed to dub roll.
What about Vult and I and several others who were camping Snorri before some of the current 190+ even started playing? Have we not put more time in?
Level does not equal time spent camping bosses. At all. Use a different arguement to get 190+ only to roll double, not that they spent more time camping.

You're right Heli, i actually thought about my wording after i posted it and thought about you two :) ... but it was getting late for me and I was too tired to edit it at that moment ;)

If I had it my way, I would include you two in the "190's" group, but I don't have it my way, and there are only three different options of voting atm, and in a nutshell (excluding you and vult) the majority "crown grinders" are 190+. Hence my vote for "A"

Sorry if I had offended you or anyone else...it is not my intentions. Just the way I would vote given the current voting options.

A because we really need to think what is the best for LUGH and NOT for your own.
I used the same logic to arrive at my vote of "C".

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Hello all its Instant. I don't really like getting involved in these type of discussions and try avoiding drama as much as possible but I feel like I must post since my name has been brought up. If we are trying to do the best thing for Lugh, it would only make sense to give it to the higher levels, as it would be much more effective being X levels over the boss instead of 5 under. I have been camping snorri for sometime now and for a large portion of this time some players were away from the game. Since i started my character after others, does that mean I am not as deserving? From my perspective, it means that I care more about getting my character progressed, and in turn helping Lugh progress. As I told heli and vult, it is impossible to say who "deserves" the purple crowns. But when I see certain players inactive for periods of time and sitting at lower levels and other players working hard to make their characters as helpful as possible, if i had to choose I would vote for the players who are most active and highest levels. I am also confident that any player who has talked to me in the game and knows Instant Replay will agree that I am trustworthy, not that I ever asked for your crown Lukov, or would ever expect someone to give a crown up. In conclusion, my vote is for "A", as I think it will help Lugh defeat Necro.
Instant 224 Rogue
Replay 220 Druid
Too Op 195 Mage
Wedge 190 Rogue