Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If your new dont choose lugh.

#21
you dont know me. dont tell me to be nice. i gave away 10k just because someone helped me get a crystal i needed for my meteor top just out of kindness. i didnt have to do it but i wanted to. im probaly the nicest person youd meet but i just dont like the way some people are treated in this server. all im saying.
Name: BANNED
Class: Mage
lvl:125+

Alts:
Name:Karah
Class: Druid
lvl:100-

Name: BANNEDxLSD
Class: Rogue
lvl: 100+

Re: If your new dont choose lugh.

#23
Bragging and showing doesn't make you in any better position. If you hate the world that much, no ones forcing you to stay :l As far as it's the 'worst' world to join. I strongly disagree, your just associating with the wrong people. Stop representing a minority to a whole community, because the fact is every world out there is unbalanced with goody's and baddies.
Image

Re: If your new dont choose lugh.

#24
Samkhan8000 wrote:Bragging and showing doesn't make you in any better position. If you hate the world that much, no ones forcing you to stay :l As far as it's the 'worst' world to join. I strongly disagree, your just associating with the wrong people. Stop representing a minority to a whole community, because the fact is every world out there is unbalanced with goody's and baddies.

Woah there big guy, you can't just pop in here with your words of wisdom after disappearing :lol:

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: If your new dont choose lugh.

#25
Venus wrote:
Samkhan8000 wrote:Bragging and showing doesn't make you in any better position. If you hate the world that much, no ones forcing you to stay :l As far as it's the 'worst' world to join. I strongly disagree, your just associating with the wrong people. Stop representing a minority to a whole community, because the fact is every world out there is unbalanced with goody's and baddies.

Woah there big guy, you can't just pop in here with your words of wisdom after disappearing :lol:


It doesn't even take an expirenced player to know that :/ its with every mmo
Image

Re: If your new dont choose lugh.

#26
You migth be rigth that people dont always help low lvl players. But if we are to help all then we can do nothing but that. Whenever possible I and a lot of other players like to help out, but i dont like beeing groupped and then just beeing told "Boss"...and then having to guess which boss it is. When we first started out back in V1 there wasnt any high lvl players, so we had to do all the bosses ourself in groups and it was a hard figth taking down Rockbelly :D now that can be done by one person. However should the really stop lower lvl to groupping together and figthing bosses with a group of their own lvls, just because its a lot easier to get one high lvl? I personally think that more low lvls need to group eachother! I've had more problems starting a new alt and getting into Defector quests with lower lvls than any high lvl in the hood...
LadyB - Ancient - LVL 188 Druid
MagicB - Ancient - LVL 188 Mage

Re: If your new dont choose lugh.

#27
Sorry, Banned, i just dont buy your argument. Ive been playing this world for years, and in my experience the bad seeds usually dwindle off into nothingness or shape up and start acting good in order to be accepted. I've started several noob alts at different times and tried the anonymous low lvl approach, and overall find Lugh players to be helpful and generous. Then again, I would only ask for help with relevant quest kills, and know to stay within the quest/mob limits that my lvl suggests.

If I have the oportunity and time I will help lower lvls kill quest bosses (I have no number for how many times ive killed Cronus and the other Lirs armour bosses) or to throw in an skill hit or help finish a locked mob, but I've also been cursed at for rejecting group requests from low lvl toons who want help to kill mobs way out of they're league and with no quest relevance. I can live with that. In general the above comment that Lughs treats you as well as you deserve (or however it was formulated) covers it.
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

Re: If your new dont choose lugh.

#28
I left Herne for Lugh. The biggest problem i see with Lugh, is the level gap. There are lots of levels 170+ and a mixture of lower levels. Is this bad? Not necessarily. Granted its a little harder to find that upgrade for lux because the higher levels have already sold their old upgrades. When i first started, I had three level 180+ friend ME in the first couple days, not me sending them a friend request. It all depends on now YOU act. If a low level continually begs for gold, help etc, they're gonna be pegged as a beggar and people want want to help them. Support yourself well and people will be more willing to help. Dont go around friending people without even talking to them. I dont accept friend requests unless I've grouped with someone or at least talked to them. No need to clutter my friend list with people i never talk to or group with.

The other thing that makes Lugh great, clans that help one another out. How many other servers have clans that sell unused drops? If this game were more PvP oriented apart from the arena, I could understand hoarding boss drops. Since this game is 98% PvE, whats the point of having bankfulls of stuff not being used. Instead of one super clan, clans work together so all can enjoy the game.

On Herne it goes like this. Clan A and Clan B show up at boss at same time, both need a few more to take down boss. Once each side had enough they fight for lock. Clan B gets lock, so Clan A stops fighting, sits around to see if Clan B dies to then take boss instead of just helping them finish. Clan A also camps Aggy pretty much 24/7 as to not allow Clan B to have any drops. In the end, who wants to be high level and be forced to join either clan while they're at war, and one clan will end up playing by themselves because most of them are too greedy to share a few pixel items with others not in their clan.

At least to me, the end game in Lugh has a brighter side than Herne, hence why I made the switch.

Re: If your new dont choose lugh.

#29
two things pop out at me:

first, if you are having an issue with someone, speak to a general in that clan. I know my clan is intolerant of poor behavior and we deal with it quickly if it is reported.

second: high lvl players are often engaged in activities that make it difficult to help lower level toons. if i leave a snorri camping spot to help someone kill stonefang, i may not be able to get back in time for spawn. likewise, i may be camping wyverns, which is the only way i can get xp anymore. on the otherhand, when i am slumming in stonevale killing bosses for $$, i will always let someone grp in if they are appropriate level. will usually even give them the fragment since i have millions.

If you want a good support structure, you join an appropriate clan for your level. Ancients has a level 130 requirement, not because we dont like lower level people, but because most of us are 170+ and cannot give the proper support to a lower level toon. On the rare occasion we let a lower level in, it is with full understanding of what they can expect as far as boss support. (support in terms of things like frags is a different story as we have a well equipped bank for use by long term loyal clannies).
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

Re: If your new dont choose lugh.

#30
I started this thread now im ending it. I guess i am focused on other people when i should just be focused on what im doing. Everyones not going to be polite and thats how the cookie crumbles.
Name: BANNED
Class: Mage
lvl:125+

Alts:
Name:Karah
Class: Druid
lvl:100-

Name: BANNEDxLSD
Class: Rogue
lvl: 100+

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests