Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need before greed

Hi i play as stabzalot on lugh and I've been trying to get these 4 rems and tabs for about a month now and I'm not trying to pay 30k each for them. I need black rems of space and mind tabs of obsidian two of each. Players on here are very greedy when it comes to these items and the players that are in need. So i am asking if anybody has these rems or tabs could they please spare them as I'm not trying to pay an arm and a leg for them. Thank you.

Stabzalot
Clan Enrage
Server Lugh
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (243.61 KiB) Viewed 2672 times

Re: Need before greed

As far as minds go, you are lucky to pay 30k each. Im pretty sure I paid 2-3 times more. And Mind slates are more expensive atm. My advice is to have your clan help you or suck it up and pay. Supply and demand plus effort in aquiring these dictates price.

Virulent is right, either you get with your clans help, or you pay. Prices do vary, its how some players get thier idols and restos without paying real money. If yoy dont like the price, dont buy. If you cannot afford the price, go farm gold and level .. soon you will get the items you need. Most of all HAVE FUN.

mind obs are usually 30-45k ea depending on the seller.
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

Hi i play as stabzalot on lugh and I've been trying to get these 4 rems and tabs for about a month now and I'm not trying to pay 30k each for them. I need black rems of space and mind tabs of obsidian two of each. Players on here are very greedy when it comes to these items and the players that are in need. So i am asking if anybody has these rems or tabs could they please spare them as I'm not trying to pay an arm and a leg for them. Thank you.

Stabzalot
Clan Enrage
Server Lugh

If the boss that drops them is up and you need a hand, feel free to call. I'll give you the space/mind if I get it. Plenty of people have helped me along the way and I would be happy to help someone else.
----------
Castiglioni - 180 Druid in Lugh
147 Ranger
Member of Clan Elixir