Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warriors: can we equip at least on yet?

Hello warriors.

Since Mordis is waiting for us, can we find enough items to supply at least one warrior yet?

It would be nice if every warrior who has any dl items posted what he or she has ATM so we could se if we could not combine to equip at least one warrior yet with full dl armor or dl weapon.

Toy
... Toycat the Druid of Ancients in world Lugh ...
:. .:. .:. .:. .:. Patience is a virtue :. .:. .:. .:. .:

Re: Warriors: can we equip at least on yet?

I suppose that you mean "one more warrior", if I am not totally mistaken we have several warriors with full dl armour, and at least Callator has also got sword and shield, right?

I only have dl gloves atm, so i am far away from complete dl armour (sword is not an ambition for a while, any crowns will be lent to Callu)
My priorities for dl armour is greaves (only need two eggs) and boots (need two urns).
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

Tbh dl weapons aren't amazingly better compared to their ancient bone counterparts, if anything we really need rogue and ranger weapons as they'll be on the boss and doing the most damage most frequently, at least that's what I'd assume if we plan on beating rage.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Weps arent lux i think, the divine strike (proc) does a whopping 1000+ on a boss (ive seen it sometimes) that'd definately help. Just my opinion-)
Actually no, divine strike is 1k damage as I've heard of for all weps on the warden quest line. It'd be like 700-800 damage, but once again as I said before, the dl weps aren't much better than bone and the fact warriors aren't exactly a dps class the small difference doesn't mean much when it comes to the boss.

Lugh

Weps arent lux i think, the divine strike (proc) does a whopping 1000+ on a boss (ive seen it sometimes) that'd definately help. Just my opinion-)
Actually no, divine strike is 1k damage as I've heard of for all weps on the warden quest line. It'd be like 700-800 damage, but once again as I said before, the dl weps aren't much better than bone and the fact warriors aren't exactly a dps class the small difference doesn't mean much when it comes to the boss.
Wrong, divine strike on DL weapons range from 900-1800 (watch damage sometime you'll know)
Lv152 warrior ToFat4Fun
Lv182 DUTCHWIZARD LUGH
(And some alts)

Wrong, divine strike on DL weapons range from 900-1800 (watch damage sometime you'll know)
Really? You mailed me this over 2 weeks ago and I didn't respond, I believe that means I don't care. Want to know why? Because an extra ~600 damage isn't significant when the proc happens about 5 times a fight. Thanks but I'll be autoing higher in about 15 hits than your whole 5 procs will do. (Watch damage sometimes you'll know.) actually don't watch the damage, kill adds. That's more helpful than your divine strike.

Lugh

i dont know about rogues, but ranger weps are far from being a lux item. they are much faster and do much more dmg than bone. I cannot speak for warriors - but i would guess we need our warriors as tanks for mordris, not dps. which means, getting them the wep and shield - i assume the shield would be very helpful in that battle.

In reality, we need to get weps and offhands into all the melee classes. The warriors need all the tanking advantage they can get, and dps (rogues and rangers) need all the dmg the offhand provides.

I don't know enough about the wep/offhand of the casters to speak intelligently about how much they will help us in Mordris battle.

so while weps and offhands may be considered 'lux' for some things, i think they are needed for mordris. we had like 30 180+ ppl at mordris, many with dl, many with dl+wep, and we barely scratched him.

in conclusion, all rangers should give me horns and crowns! :o

jkjk
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients