Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lava

Ok hey all most of use all know me as a godd friend that would never hurt anyone or scamm anyone, but i got one thing to put out there, one day i was playing and some guy called lava gave me acc and i thought was very good then later on i found out that it was a scammers acc because of rick accusing me of oweing him 800k, so i thought well i dont want have anything do with this so i told everyone one it was me so they all knew that, then i thought i wanted go back to my warrior cause lava was great but had no clan and u needa have a great clan to have a fun game to play. So then i thought of just giving acc away then though to give to my best friend isaac in real life whose always wanted to be a really high rogue so i gave him acc and he loved it then people started accusing him of a scammer and said ive been the lava the whole time which i havn't so get that in ur head i have changed email and pass for my friend so dont judge him cause his not the one to this scamming so leave him alone dont destroy his dreams let him be happy if your kind, so he is gonna be the lava from now on no one else ever will be also dont say any of us are scammers cause we arent if u do u can fine i dont care that just makes u a cruel person who just saying that because you havn't liked me in game so yea thats what i got to say to use all i dont want be anyones enimie for no reason as i want to be friends with you all. :)

Re: Lava

Sorry for my writing not that flash only 11yrs old and had to rush that as i had get off ipod.

Conduct, could you please PM me the account name? Just want to make sure i know who it is. Not accusing him of anything. And yes i agree laaavaaa is a scammmmeeerrr. Lol...
Shannon - warrior

Isn't buying and selling account against the ToS?

Playing fast and loose with the rules provides some insight into the character of the buyer. I will never fully trust a purchased account for this reason.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Agree with RogerRanger. But i wont call him a scammer until i have proof he scams
Shannon - warrior

Truss me isaac wont scamm anyone so i suggest u add him and make friends and get along with each other:)