Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan Aftermath

Quickshot123 i am a ranger and i am in need of completing the shalemont quests
We need you to be a little more specific on your request are you wanting to join aftermath and need help with these quests or do you just need help with the quest?
im guessing by the post he just needs help with quests not interested in clan lol
http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/7/7/7/2/1/5477721FTxvF.png

Dear Aftermath,

As you will be able to see from my signature, I have a level 77 Druid in the Clan Ancients. I was lucky to get in during the time that the Level limr was 60, but along with that comes some problems. I have hit a brick wall on my leveling. At this point, almost everyone in that clan is 100+, so it is very difficult for me to find someone to level with. As a Druid, I am full support, so I am COMPLETELY dependent on other people to level.

Now what you won't see in my signature, is that at the same time I have introduced an irl friend to this game, and made a new mate character to accompany him, and to hopefully have a character that won't be completely dependent on other people for leveling. Knowing that the main "addiction" of this game comes from the social element, I want to introduce him to a clan that has a great social atmosphere, but actually plays the game. (In other words, not one of those clans that spam-invites everyone in Lir's Reach.)

So, I have 2 questions for you:
1) What kind of levels do you guys have in the clan? I'd like to actually be able to do something with my Druid, and I also don't want to introduce my irl friend into the same predicament that I've put myself in. (Great clan, but can't do anything with anyone.)

2) What kind of social atmosphere do you guys have? I remember from when I first joined that the clan was what kept calling me back to the game, and when the small, tight-knit clan I was part of broke up, I was so distraught that I left the game for a few months. That's obviously something special that most clans can't achieve, and I was wondering to what extent you had that.

I appreciate you taking the time to listen to what a possible defector has to say :lol: and hope to hear back from you.
Griesbachan, Level 76+ Druid
Inhabitant of the realm of Lugh
Proud Recruit of Clan Ancients

Once I get to level 80, get full Green Shadow Armor, and get myself an icon, I'd be interested in having an artisic rendering of my character for my sig. :D

Dear Aftermath,

As you will be able to see from my signature, I have a level 77 Druid in the Clan Ancients. I was lucky to get in during the time that the Level limr was 60, but along with that comes some problems. I have hit a brick wall on my leveling. At this point, almost everyone in that clan is 100+, so it is very difficult for me to find someone to level with. As a Druid, I am full support, so I am COMPLETELY dependent on other people to level.

Now what you won't see in my signature, is that at the same time I have introduced an irl friend to this game, and made a new mate character to accompany him, and to hopefully have a character that won't be completely dependent on other people for leveling. Knowing that the main "addiction" of this game comes from the social element, I want to introduce him to a clan that has a great social atmosphere, but actually plays the game. (In other words, not one of those clans that spam-invites everyone in Lir's Reach.)

So, I have 2 questions for you:
1) What kind of levels do you guys have in the clan? I'd like to actually be able to do something with my Druid, and I also don't want to introduce my irl friend into the same predicament that I've put myself in. (Great clan, but can't do anything with anyone.)

2) What kind of social atmosphere do you guys have? I remember from when I first joined that the clan was what kept calling me back to the game, and when the small, tight-knit clan I was part of broke up, I was so distraught that I left the game for a few months. That's obviously something special that most clans can't achieve, and I was wondering to what extent you had that.

I appreciate you taking the time to listen to what a possible defector has to say :lol: and hope to hear back from you.
Lol ive been looking for a druid to lvl and it will be great to have u in clan.We have basically lvls 70-150 in clan and some are lower but they might be alts.Once im ungrounded ill love to lvl with u.

Ok, then based off this particular clan-members response I'd say I'd be fairly welcome. (No offense MightyWarrior, but I'll wait until I get a response from a higher up ranked clan-member before I completely say it in definitive terms.) What I'm still wondering is about my Mage and my Ranger friend. They're both in the levels between 10 and 20 right now, but my friend is very interested in this game and is learning quickly. Would he be welcome in this clan, and would he even be able to be included socially at all?
Griesbachan, Level 76+ Druid
Inhabitant of the realm of Lugh
Proud Recruit of Clan Ancients

Once I get to level 80, get full Green Shadow Armor, and get myself an icon, I'd be interested in having an artisic rendering of my character for my sig. :D

Ok, then based off this particular clan-members response I'd say I'd be fairly welcome. (No offense MightyWarrior, but I'll wait until I get a response from a higher up ranked clan-member before I completely say it in definitive terms.) What I'm still wondering is about my Mage and my Ranger friend. They're both in the levels between 10 and 20 right now, but my friend is very interested in this game and is learning quickly. Would he be welcome in this clan, and would he even be able to be included socially at all?
Lol thats ok i was kinda off topic anyways :|

Hello Griesbachen!

Maxee is usually our recruiting general, but I'll step up and say I second Mighty's welcome! You would be heartily welcome to join, as would anyone you vouch for. I love this clan, but I admit I'm a bit biased since I'm a founding member. ;) So I'm pleased to see newer members respond the same way.

We have no level requirement for our clan, and we have all levels. The founders tend to be 140ish, but we all have alts we are actively leveling. Mains of other clannies tend to be over 60 with a concentration around 100-110, but alts are lower.

I would say we are a social clan, and there is a core group who are on every day. We have many members in American time zones ( North and South), and a contingent in Australasian time zones, so there is almost always someone on. We try to help each other out and group leveling is common. If you'd like to see how you'd fit in, you can look for clannies around your level and group to see. Or join. :D
LongCool: 190+ mage
lcthief: 170+ rogue
lcwitchy: 85+ druid
World: Lugh
Proud General of Clan Aftermath

Arcanine, you are welcome in the clan! Just find any general and we will invite you. (I just looked for you now and didn't see you.)
LongCool: 190+ mage
lcthief: 170+ rogue
lcwitchy: 85+ druid
World: Lugh
Proud General of Clan Aftermath

Hey clan. I thought I might post another post cause my other post is so deep in the thick of chat, it might not get noticed. So... I currently need - Faerie amber, two billion orbs of frostweaving, yellow hound and two yellow (the ones for greaves lol).

LONG LIVE CLAN AFTERMATH

P.S. Clan took a huge hit on the 25th and it was amazing to see our fast recovery. Many of the people have not been re-invited but I bet the generals are working on that
:)

I'm really happy to see everyone in clan again ^^
Golden ~ Lugh
113+ Ranger