Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sabre is Back!!!!

I just want to give a big thanks to Support for acting so quickly on this. I was able to get my account back within a day!! To all the many of you who wrote on my behalf.....I love you all!!! To my clan....You are the best!! To all the other clans who came together to help me and not buy or trade with this character so I may have the opportunity to have all my items back....THANK YOU !! To anyone in Lugh who was approached by this character and didn't buy items....thank you as well!!

I'm blown away from all the support and so proud of all the clans who came together in support of my family. When this happened, I was sure it would be the my last day of playing. After many talks with may friends, I will try to get on today and see how I feel about it. I guess I didn't know so many of you cared that deeply. Funny how you can truly create close friendships in a game such as this!

So many of you have gone above and beyond....I don't know how to thank you enough!

My clan who went to the trouble of creating Sabre 2 and collecting money so if I didn't get Sabre back you were going to give me back all I had loss....I Love You!!! I get emotional just thinking about it:)

So...I don't have many details about who or why....there was no sharing of information...I don't know who did this...there were some combo elixers missing and the sultans purple carpet, missing. Other than that, I believe everything else is there. I truly believe if it wasn't for the combined effort of all the above mentioned, all items would be gone! So again, thank you....it would have been easy to get the items for cheap or free. I have a new respect for all of you....

Ask me if I'm lucky? I will tell you yes!! Not because I received my account back with most items left.......I believe it was because of all of you who came together to help me! You all know who you are and I owe you all so very much! I am lucky to have such wonderful, fantastic, awesome friends!! You all know who you are!!!

Much, love and respect.....Sabre

**a note to admin.....just a suggestion.....my 10 yr old son set up this acct and probably didn't register it. Maybe if there was a pop up that requires you to register or at the least....a requirement to register or you can't buy platinum. You shouldn't have to search to find the registration page or for others to tell you to register. Thanks again....Sabre