Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

MARKWARSILVER

hey mark ... just letting you know that i heard you were telling people i scammed you, for those of you who know me i obviosly didnt and to you mark, suck my ***, and name stealing is dumb as unfathomable... thats like me making a dude named Darkface, Robert115, or Actionfigurecat (LOL), so please stop saying a scammed you and stop stealing my name hahah later
PUFFIN' PAPER PLANES, love many trust none... add me in game

Re: MARKWARSILVER

mark seriously i know stabbz and he aint no scammer
World: Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Rob155: 225 Warrior
Robsranger: 226 Ranger
Robtherogue: 190 Locker

Oh mark, when will u quit
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue
Only person who exaggerates on levels

When I read this I laughed everyone says they didn't scam he's obisliy trying to get away from this and y did this guy come back

It's funny how you make a character by almost EXACTLY the same name as Stabbz to scam people, and then go on your warrior (huge fail :lol:) and say that Stabbz scammed you!!! I seriously think you have some problems in real life. No one acts like this unless they are 10 years old or have some huge mental issues. If you're having a problem in real life, GREAT! But everyone in the game can careless! So don't bring it in the game and just quit your sorry ass out of the game already! We have all had enough and have tried to let u redeem urself, but it's all failed. So basically just give up already and leave the freakin game...
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue

Hiyo u have issues every time I go to a place u call me a name for nothing I made stabbzz for scout reasons and stabbz scammed me so get your facts right and I won't quit the game u do

Funny how you say I call you names when u go some where, when Snipes made a post about you harrasing him and Lichtkriger for no reason! So that's a lie, and the Stabbz scamming you is a lie. Stop blaming your issues and mistakes on other people. And its funny how you say something to someone and blame them on something, U ROLFLMFAO! But when someone does it to you, you piss your pants!!! Grow up.
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue

Mark, to put it simply, very few players like you. You spam, you harrass, you are simply an annoyance. No one believes you about stabbz. He is a close friend of all of us and we know he didnt scam you. Seriously you have nothing worthy of scamming. Give up your little act and start to mature or you will end up with the admin to deal with. Harrassment is against the terms and conds that we all agreed to. So please just grow up.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester