Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: mordy dicing

Agreed on just being 5 grps for mordy no more is needed and all to be 185+ to fight on the subject of dicing still think it should be 188+ for 190 drop and i agree with vir for necro when we decide to have a go lvl 190 req for the fight dosnt matter if its being nerfed or not.

Wow that's great going Venus, we're do you level I'm pretty sure as I approched 190 I was useing 40 elixirs per level. I must of been in wrong place as I'm sure at 185 I couldn't level every 2hrs 15 mins either.
Fantasy land?

Wow that's great going Venus, we're do you level I'm pretty sure as I approched 190 I was useing 40 elixirs per level. I must of been in wrong place as I'm sure at 185 I couldn't level every 2hrs 15 mins either.
Fantasy land?
So you're complaining to me that you couldn't use elixirs efficiently? You must be forgetting what class you are and what class I am.

You aren't backing your opinion by bashing me, it's silly. I haven't attacked anyone and neither should you.

Anyways gl killing necro anytime soon with 190 req.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I am quite sure that a 185 req for DPS and 180 req for casters 188+ two rolls for a 190 item 5 group max, all involved full dl armor is an exceptable solution for Mordris. IMO
I believe that the motivation to level should not depend on a item won that you cannot even use. Look at the Mordris pit now….Many are leveling…Keep it up!
But Akbar is coordinating this battle, and I will abide by his decision.
As we continue to kill her, we are learning more and more. My motivation is to kill Necro, then, whatever OTM throws our way next.

IMO!! Once u win an item u better use it not for 1 time but all the time :D and when u alrdy have 2 bracelet don't roll for another let other people win or someone alrdy have a helm dont roll again .. Bcoz u dnt have 3 bracelet slot to use 3 and u dont have 2 head to use another helm.. Doesnt that look fair? Everyone gets drop eventually.. well all have mordris drop to equip just what we need to defeat necro?
Qreyzee
Just fake smile dont let them know your sad

Not trying to bash on you Venus just saying your making a point here using facts and figures just can't believe your figures are correct that's all.if people that level could level using only 9 elixirs we would have loads of people running around level 200 plus

Ok, seems ppl want me to decide. I have spoken to many.

Dicing: all in fight (in the 5 grps) dice for all drops, but lvl 188+ get 2 rolls for 190 lvl items

Lvl to fight: casters 180,
For dps grps 2 and 3, we will try to have all players at 185+ with dl armor and wep. Grp 2 will be mostly 190+ dps with as many offhands as possible. This lets us focus buffs like sharpen wep on the highest dmg ppl.

Grp 5, adds and backup dps can be 180+ for melee. If we have to choose, we will go with prioritizing lvl and dl. I dont recommend trying to be in grps if u do t have dl armor.

Please know what grp ur in, or likely yo be in, when u arrive at snorri pit. It will make things go faster.

I would like to know grp leaders, please state here if you are, or would like to be, a grp leader. Leaders should know the strategy and have been to one of the battles. I will lead grp 2.

Who wants to lead grp 3
Which mage wants to lead grp 4
Calla, will u lead grp 1

Randall, will u be our timer?

Thx all
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+