Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tzunami

As RogerRanger very sensibly said:
Please keep it civil so the topic doesn't get locked.
I've already had to delete a few posts on this thread; should it become out of control, I will have to lock the thread and warn the offending users. I would follow RogerRanger's advice if I were you guys. ;)

A few points I wish to reiterate, taken directly from the forum rules:
  • Do not name and shame other forum users or players. This includes accusing other users of acts such as scamming, account trading, or other dishonourable behaviour, or reporting users for such actions. Users should be reported using the in-game support tool and not via the forums.
  • Do not create topics or posts which aim to upset, insult, or aggravate other forum users, or aim to cause unrest in the forums.
  • The Celtic Heroes Harassment and Abusive Language Policy applies to all content posted in the forum. Users who are in breach of this policy will be warned, and may have their forum accounts banned.
  • Any topics or posts which are derogatory or hateful in nature will immediately be deleted and the users warned.
Thanks. :)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

im just curious, what has Danny done to being unban? What did he just give free edl/DL pieces away to bribe himself in? I haven't seen a change except arena killing.... Was arena killing all he was banned for?
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

im just curious, what has Danny done to being unban? What did he just give free edl/DL pieces away to bribe himself in? I haven't seen a change except arena killing.... Was arena killing all he was banned for?
caught bout 10-15 peeps on forums and had them vote yes
Thoro
+

Honestly, i've already stated it so far, but I will state it again. This vote is not a legitimate vote. It was not intended as one, as within the original post, it was not asked of people to vote for his unbanning, it was more of an informative statement declaring his change. This coupled with the fact that the one who has been banned, cannot, and should not start a vote HIMSELF to be unbanned.

If anything, this thread has just served as a 'welcome back to lugh' thread showing peoples approval for your so called change of personality and heart, not as a 'we are voting for your unbanning," as that would be completely out of context.

As it has happened in the past, someone else should put forth the vote, an unbiased person that would establish what it is exactly we are voting on, why, and how, then the "appropriate" amount of time should be given, not a 48 hour timer dictated by someone that had been persecuted in the past for the same reason as the OP.

Honestly, i've already stated it so far, but I will state it again. This vote is not a legitimate vote. It was not intended as one, as within the original post, it was not asked of people to vote for his unbanning, it was more of an informative statement declaring his change. This coupled with the fact that the one who has been banned, cannot, and should not start a vote HIMSELF to be unbanned.

If anything, this thread has just served as a 'welcome back to lugh' thread showing peoples approval for your so called change of personality and heart, not as a 'we are voting for your unbanning," as that would be completely out of context.

As it has happened in the past, someone else should put forth the vote, an unbiased person that would establish what it is exactly we are voting on, why, and how, then the "appropriate" amount of time should be given, not a 48 hour timer dictated by someone that had been persecuted in the past for the same reason as the OP.
Id call it a vote myself. There is alot more people +1 then -1 too. I also havent seen many votes recently which means the topic is kind of dead and the vote is over.
Calling the vote as the banned person is fine in my opinion, because other people will vote on it. It's not corrupt if they propose it, its not them voting for themselves after all.
I am counting 21+/12-, which is a pretty big difference of 9. And the last like 50 posts were a discussion. If anyone cared about the vote they would have known and voted. So id say this vote is done.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Id call it a vote myself. There is alot more people +1 then -1 too. I also havent seen many votes recently which means the topic is kind of dead and the vote is over.
Calling the vote as the banned person is fine in my opinion, because other people will vote on it. It's not corrupt if they propose it, its not them voting for themselves after all.
I am counting 21+/12-, which is a pretty big difference of 9. And the last like 50 posts were a discussion. If anyone cared about the vote they would have known and voted. So id say this vote is done.
you know lugh doesn't work that way. If it was a real vote it needs to be done right. Half a$$ don't cut it.
Thoro
+

you know lugh doesn't work that way. If it was a real vote it needs to be done right. Half a$$ don't cut it.
Thoro
+

Hi Lugh, how is everyone? It's been a while since a left this server And exfered to Rhiannon. I had great time there, met lots of nice people And i had the chance to lvl a Rogue to end game And experience tower. But i miss Lugh, my friends And i would love to come back here. I know that i am still banned from bosses, that i can't dice because of my childish behaviour, And i respect the decision You All made. But after playing in rhiannon, after i experienced what end game with a clan And a server means, i finally understand Why You banned me And i know i acted very bad
But i'm changed now, i know i Made mistakes, but i want to come back ti Lugh As a new Tzu, more mature, nice And polite players than i was before i left. I hope You can give me a second chance. Tzunami
I just went back and re-read the OP. I don't think Tzu was asking to be unbanned on the merit of his forum post. He was simply acknowledging that he is currently banned. It seems the +1, -1 replies were more of a thumbs up or down to the sentiment that he has changed and was interpreted as a vote. I misunderstood this to be a request to be unbanned like many other people who "voted" with a -1. Since Tzu didn't ask for a vote, we shouldn't hold it against him. Hopefully, the new Tzu will be able to enjoy the game on our server and has left the disruptive old Tzu behind.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Screenshot_2015-04-25-12-27-13-1.png
Screenshot_2015-04-25-12-27-13-1.png (77.26 KiB) Viewed 2299 times
Yes, he sounds like he walked back into
Lugh as a brand new and improved player.
+1 Let's give him a chance.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187