Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tzunami

In this days he helpen at mordy sometomes during he was banned and some other bosses..the only thing he got was offence by o8o and some other..ushould ask at the ppls of rihannom hes played well there all this time so if u want proof go there 48 hrare over now so tzu is unbanned, 48 hrs are enough to go forum and just vote..all know about this post so no reason to wait..if u want weeks or mkre times just to keep him banned thts not fair..all ppls can still vote on this posts but by now hes unbanned!
48 isn't gonna cut it. did u all make everybody's life hell for just 48 hrs??? Yes? No? Yes? No didn't think so I'm gonna plus 1 a week or more for the vote.
All ppls can still vote for a week more but hes already unbanned for now, like the nost of the ppls decided

In this days he helpen at mordy sometomes during he was banned and some other bosses..the only thing he got was offence by o8o and some other..ushould ask at the ppls of rihannom hes played well there all this time so if u want proof go there 48 hrare over now so tzu is unbanned, 48 hrs are enough to go forum and just vote..all know about this post so no reason to wait..if u want weeks or mkre times just to keep him banned thts not fair..all ppls can still vote on this posts but by now hes unbanned!
48 isn't gonna cut it. did u all make everybody's life hell for just 48 hrs??? Yes? No? Yes? No didn't think so I'm gonna plus 1 a week or more for the vote.
All ppls can still vote for a week more but hes already unbanned for now, like the nost of the ppls decided
I reckon I'm stupid here cause does that really make sense?? How is he unbanned after 48 hrs but the votes can go on for a week. That makes no sense at all. And no not everybody agreed on 48 hrs. I got unbanned cause what a handful of people said yes for u to be unbanned. I check forums everyday only seen a couple peeps on when u was unbanned. And I didn't see people agree to just make it a 48 he vote. Or is he unbanned cause u said so??
Thoro
+

The most of the ppl voted for unbann him like 15 more ppls are in favour to unbann him..btw even in 1 week u wont find more ppl as the one in favor to keep him banned. And btw hes not unbanned cuz u and a few ppls say it? Lol most of the ppls want him unbanned so he will get his unbann..the vote are clear the one who want him unbann are ALOT more than the one who want him bann..so u just wanna make him more time banned, u and some cry babys..just accept the forum and respect the result of the vote.
One more week wont change the result so welcome back tzunami!! lololol

Still haven't showed me where it says 48hrs!! So who are u to unban someone. U was just unbanned yourself and you gonna act smug and cocky about it.
Thoro
+

48 hra more than enough! Its ok tht even 1 person to all clan know the post so he can talk and let the clan know about this post...all clans know about it and 48 hrs are enough to go forum and post..u want 1 week lmao? 1 week for a post thts just an excuse to keep bann so stop with it and there are more than 48 hrs

Oh I'm sorry didn't know u made all the decesion here!! You and him was banned for how long?? 5 days more shouldn't be a issue. Or should I make a post on how long a post should be voted on!!!! Then we can give that post 48 hrs. And let everyone vote then use the results, to make the choice on this one....
Thoro
+

Thats whats deciding on when the ban is lifted
*smh..never mind the actual so called change,
according to him, its a done dealio as of now,
so he says.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187