Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why are endgame clans killing taranis?

Dear regen or other gens who have yet to comment,

Could we please have the list of player blacklisted from rotations, along with that we would like to see what clan they were in a gear they supposedly stole. Also if you could explain how people receive pardons would be nice, this option is not posted about much and I'm sure many are curious.

Also if you don't have adequate list idk how we can even be held accountable for "missing gear".

I don't know if i'm considered blacklisted because i bought a stolen mordris spear off somone who is blacklisted. I request a pardon from regen :D

Taranis
-Gimly13 176 Rogue (Retired)

Mabon
-Parasite 171 Ranger (Retired)

I have officially quit CH. I will miss many of you. Especially you regen.

Interesting debate so far...on the side of Aeon we have had [Removed, keep it clean] and a former member arguing their case.

Meanwhile Regen has stepped in to copy and paste whatever his gens tell him to...and no word from Taranis Pride.

Multiple people from Taranis and other worlds have called for a change..OTM have kept this topic open despite it being a very tender subject.

Perhaps Regen should now post what his generals intend to do about this situation? Instead of simply listing and repeating their rather unpopular rules and beliefs.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Language

I don't know if i'm considered blacklisted because i bought a stolen mordris spear off somone who is blacklisted. I request a pardon from regen :D

The fact is that its not stolen. From reading up on this clans rules, that spear had the potential to pass through many hands, never truly belonging to one owner no matter how many times they may of earned it.

Essentialy it is the clan themselves who are the true thieves, as i have already explained, they are obviously ruining the game for many paying customers on Taranis and i have been sent screenshots of these clans killing and abusing players who do not conform.

They may want to take a look at their rules before branding anyone as undesirable and perhaps Regen should start thinking for himself.

If these clans take back raid drops members earned and bought using a dkp system while burning through there own plat/money/time to kill shouldn't the top clans refund the members who left there plat back for killing to atleast be fair to them for taking back the drops they earned? Atleast be fair with it if u taking back drops u wouldn't even possibly have if wasn't for those helping who used there lix and time to help u kill the boss in the first place.
So If u gonna take drops they worked hard for by coming to help kill, gaining the amount of points needed and burning through there plat so u guys can be able to kill it in first place What do ppl who leave get in return since they have helped u gain so much of these drops? Sounds like those who choose to leave get ripped off and robbed of there money and time
Gywdion
Str8Chaos (Rogue)- 226
Barracuda (Mage)-218
BDAsFinest (Warrior)- 201
BdaDruid (Druid)- 200
ClearSpray (Ranger)- 197
TapTapKO (Rogue)- 143
Gratz (Rogue)- 143
BDArcher (Ranger)- 92

Arawn
TapTapKO (Rogue)- 210

If these clans take back raid drops members earned and bought using a dkp system while burning through there own plat/money/time to kill shouldn't the top clans refund the members who left there plat back for killing to atleast be fair to them for taking back the drops they earned? Atleast be fair with it if u taking back drops u wouldn't even possibly have if wasn't for those helping who used there lix and time to help u kill the boss in the first place.
So If u gonna take drops they worked hard for by coming to help kill, gaining the amount of points needed and burning through there plat so u guys can be able to kill it in first place What do ppl who leave get in return since they have helped u gain so much of these drops? Sounds like those who choose to leave get ripped off and robbed of there money and time
Fire
Wattzon of Sulis

Interesting debate so far...on the side of Aeon we have had a Moron who types in ghetto talk and a former (Biased) member arguing their case.

Meanwhile Regen has stepped in to copy and paste whatever his gens tell him to...and no word from Taranis Pride.

Multiple people from Taranis and other worlds have called for a change..OTM have kept this topic open despite it being a very tender subject.

Perhaps Regen should now post what his generals intend to do about this situation? Instead of simply listing and repeating their rather unpopular rules and beliefs.
The moron and the biased person are both from Pride :D Regenleif is the only Aeon.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Its always nice to hear what people from different worlds have to say about this. Aeons and Pride are out numbered 10-1
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Interesting debate so far...on the side of Aeon we have had a Moron who types in ghetto talk and a former (Biased) member arguing their case.

You seem to be a pretty impulsive individual. Concluding such conclusions, seemingly without any thought. Not only about Taranis but also about myself, fryg, and regenlief. I was called a moron lol, well unless you can see me through your screen or something like that you can't just go and drop the m bomb, for all you know I could be a boxer with an IQ of "over 9000!!!" Also you immediately assumed fryg was being biased, did you even read any of his posts, or just skim through and label him as "opposition". A former pride member who left taranis over a year ago BECAUSE of the same rules you are condemning. Did you even read fryg's posts he isn't trying to defend pride or aeon. You know nothing about taranis until you've played it. Knowledge isn't the same as feeling and experiencing. You don't really hold a valid opinion on the whole situation, "Taranis needs change!!!!", "Well have you even played on taranis". Anyways going by rule number#75 in section 3 under the code of conduct, signed by taranis gens, "Fair trade Agreement": when a player calls another player a bad word (long list of words btw,but moron is definetly on there), the recipient is allowed to respond with a term or insult to a similar magnitude. And since this is taranis forums board, rule number... allows me to now recipricate by calling you a jabroni!! If you wish to know if the former rule exists, level a toon on taranis. Hopefully I'll see you in 2017 ;) oh and make sure you bring like 30m, the grind for crowns is real my jabroni (was called moron twice).

Its always nice to hear what people from different worlds have to say about this. Aeons and Pride are out numbered 10-1
Lol you and endless serpent have the idea that this a flame war. "We have em outnumbered 10-1". And then endless serpent basically describing the "opposing side": as consisting of a moronic ghetto talker, a biased aeon memeber and a mindless slave to aeon. If you have a problem with taranis then come to taranis and actually see that there really is a problem, if there is, do something about it. No need to sit on forums. It's fine if Trock420 dislikes our server since he is a part of the server, idk what angle you foreigners are coming from, he's actually experienced taranis. And judging by what ghost said about being kicked from his clan I'll probably see him in like 2 years if he decides to come to taranis.