Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Wow just wow

Godz got the code:)
Pmed deadplox already :)
well that is because plat buyers are better than non plat buyers, obviously
You mofo are just diggin yourself a bigger hole of hatred...
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

well that is because plat buyers are better than non plat buyers, obviously
Lol not really why start buy plat reach highest lvl and dont even know where warden quest is at??? Lol
Sometimes its just better have the experience at a decent lvl than be highest and know nothing ;)
xzCRAZYzx
170+
Rogue
ThePillars of Taranis :)

How does anyone believe I'm being serious? Lack of perspective possibly? Hell yes!
No, you realized that your statement was terrible and tried to turn it around as if it was a joke, but ended up looking more foolish
Yes chase, that is exactly what it was. The reality is, I like saying the most negative thing possible to see what kind of people get pulled out of the wood work. People who exist in a negative space are usually the same people who respond to negatively charged situations. Most of the time I purposely position myself in the negative space to obtain valuable perspective on others. Only sometimes do I just like being a jack ass. Playing on the dark side is only as fun as the people who come and play with you.
Root Druid LvL 99+

Favorite Offhand - (Essence Blade)
Favorite Ring - (Royal Root)
Favorite Fashion - (Black Sparkle)

A post made on our community boards my a well known forum member who has an extremely good reputation in our druid community and holding the highest heal for someone below 150 of all time
Congratulations (removed)! You have officially win the grand award for being the FIRST person to block me! I hope you are pleased with that accomplishment, and that it carries you far. Feel free to use this amazing certificate in your resume, in your forum signature, or any other achievement board as it shows how dominant, scary, and all-powerful you are! By holding this certificate you also are given the glorious title of "Meanest Person Ever" (in a good way of course!). I wish you the best of luck in all that this prestigious award gives you, and hope you bear it with Pride.

Congratulations once again,
(Removed)
This was directed at obviously who and this was his response...
Surprising considering how annoying you are. Award accepted. Send me something to frame so I can hang it on my "things I should have done a long time ago" wall.
Complete jackass comment that would enrage anyone. That award is well deserved.

Thoughts...
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Proud Member of Aeon

Hey Folks

Just by reading forum posts felt like I never left at all. Same unfathomable diff day :lol:

I guess the only thing I can comment is this,

the economy cannot and wont be controlled by a few individuals as it is not possible to form a monopoly as the pre condition of generating a lack of economic competition to product goods or services / lack of viable substitute goods is not possible as plat suppliers can simply appear without warning. Be it dry season or not, players should be able to able to make a fair assessment of whether it is worthy to purchase. If you don't like it, just don't buy it and wait. If you are really desperate for something and don't wish to wait, you may need to pay a much higher price for it.

Same goes for sellers, they have every right to charge the price they think is worthy for their goods. Whether or not the buyer share the same perception is of course another situation.

In short, no one owns the economy.
MorphMarfa has retired from Celtic Heroes and most probably wont be resurfacing. He had a enjoyable time during his druid adventures in Taranis.

Lv 182+ Druid : Taranis

Hey Folks

Just by reading forum posts felt like I never left at all. Same **** diff day :lol:

I guess the only thing I can comment is this,

the economy cannot and wont be controlled by a few individuals as it is not possible to form a monopoly as the pre condition of generating a lack of economic competition to product goods or services / lack of viable substitute goods is not possible as plat suppliers can simply appear without warning. Be it dry season or not, players should be able to able to make a fair assessment of whether it is worthy to purchase. If you don't like it, just don't buy it and wait. If you are really desperate for something and don't wish to wait, you may need to pay a much higher price for it.

Same goes for sellers, they have every right to charge the price they think is worthy for their goods. Whether or not the buyer share the same perception is of course another situation.

In short, no one owns the economy.
MORPH!

Man it's been ages, also check out glassboard if you still have it. Lots of parting and fun stuff going on there.

Once again wise words, a single person cannot control the econemy but can influence it. It also takes one person to change it back and that is my role! It seems to be working also, I got more than i bargained for as well including for everyone to see the darker side of the moon.

This is a case of 5 birds with one stone ;)
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Proud Member of Aeon