Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Let's end myth

Title says it all, I am willing to end whatever conflict i may have with anyone from any other clan so we can get together and bring down the myth clan.

Myth is going down.
191 Rogue- Rosmerta
130+ Rogue- Rhiannon

Re: Let's end myth

Im with you! :twisted: :lol: :D
rosmerta:
Bobbyj, lvl 190+ ranger
Lvl 150+ rogue
Lvl 100+ Druid
Rhiannon my new server so much better than rosmerta lol....you guys should try it out...
Warrior lvl 199+
Druid lvl 100+

One bit of advice. Don't let bobby join.. Could think if a thousand ways of why hes bad.
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior

Levyy, make ur own clan, be chief. Let's take myth down.
191 Rogue- Rosmerta
130+ Rogue- Rhiannon

I could end myth in the click of a finger.. Shame i cant click my fingers.
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior

It simply means the clan needs to be brought down, u have to be very self centered to think of u as the whole server. Im not alone when I express my opinion, anyway, this is more of a rally up post than a fighting post.
191 Rogue- Rosmerta
130+ Rogue- Rhiannon

It simply means the clan needs to be brought down, u have to be very self centered to think of u as the whole server. Im not alone when I express my opinion, anyway, this is more of a rally up post than a fighting post.
So im self centered because i imply that myth is the server? if myth were to fall that means no mord or necro if you havent payed attention?
And the fact that more players would quit makes it even worse for the server.

I could end myth in the click of a finger.. Shame i cant click my fingers.
ALWAYS CLICK THE RED BUTTON
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Starting a clan for the soul purpose of taking down another clan, is really not a good reason to form a clan or a strong foundation to found one, let alone join one. The game itself really needs more content if this is all it comes down to not the fault of the players.
Normal is an illusion. After all what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.