Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mythology and Nation recruiting

#1
Actively seeking new members. Must be 160. All new joiners will only come from our feeder clan Nation. If you're not in Nation dont ask to join. Basic bank clan. You camp, level and boss, we gear. Killing all bosses on a regular basis. Work on your toon, level and camp. Dont drama and we gear. We gear minis, second and third accounts. Our minis better geared than other clans mains. Come join the freakshow!

Re: Mythology and Nation recruiting

#2
OB1 wrote:Yeah because everyone is just dying to follow your narcissistic behind lol. People are gear hungry but those who are geared are tired of u already.

Think it's time to start playing with the ants nest already

if you think everyones here only for gear you need to think again.
Image

Re: Mythology and Nation recruiting

#3
Some of us just enjoy being apart of an endgame clan. Made tons of friends in this clan and lost a few just because the banner above my name changed but hey if a banner is gonna ruin our friendship then so be it.

Tbh I was one of those "Myth sucks" guys but they are an amazing clan filled with amazing people, we protect our own and if you pull your wait you can reap the rewards:)
Proud member of Mythology
Ranger 186

Re: Mythology and Nation recruiting

#4
Glaeder/Ruhl wrote:Some of us just enjoy being apart of an endgame clan. Made tons of friends in this clan and lost a few just because the banner above my name changed but hey if a banner is gonna ruin our friendship then so be it.

Tbh I was one of those "Myth sucks" guys but they are an amazing clan filled with amazing people, we protect our own and if you pull your wait you can reap the rewards:)


Weight*
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Mythology and Nation recruiting

#5
Carebearpoo wrote:
Glaeder/Ruhl wrote:Some of us just enjoy being apart of an endgame clan. Made tons of friends in this clan and lost a few just because the banner above my name changed but hey if a banner is gonna ruin our friendship then so be it.

Tbh I was one of those "Myth sucks" guys but they are an amazing clan filled with amazing people, we protect our own and if you pull your wait you can reap the rewards:)


Weight*


Actually, I think its Wang*.
Normal is an illusion. After all what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Re: Mythology and Nation recruiting

#6
teppum wrote:
Carebearpoo wrote:
Glaeder/Ruhl wrote:Some of us just enjoy being apart of an endgame clan. Made tons of friends in this clan and lost a few just because the banner above my name changed but hey if a banner is gonna ruin our friendship then so be it.

Tbh I was one of those "Myth sucks" guys but they are an amazing clan filled with amazing people, we protect our own and if you pull your wait you can reap the rewards:)


Weight*


Actually, I think its Wang*.


Potato tomato :roll:
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Mythology and Nation recruiting

#8
Glaeder/Ruhl wrote:Was very tired and wasn't paying attention


It doesn't matter everyone understood what you meant.
Normal is an illusion. After all what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Re: Mythology and Nation recruiting

#9
every clan you go to there will be haters, so let haters hate :lol: :twisted: :D
--World Rosemertia----------------------------------------------
--Clan Panthera--------------------------------------------------
--proxdavid5 Level 105 Ranger/-/oDAVIDo lvl 120 rouge-----
--There's no shame in my game--------------------------------

Re: Mythology and Nation recruiting

#10
proxdavid5 wrote:every clan you go to there will be haters, so let haters hate :lol: :twisted: :D

Yes like how I hate noobs. That's why I kill your clan on sight :D
Image


If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest