Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Watchdogs clan members please read !

Welcome to The Neighbour Hood Watch Dogs !

Do to our high volume of members and our no lev requirement please fallow our first and most important bylaw

IF SOMEONE ANNOYS U OR SPAMS OR EVEN HAS A NAME U DONT LIKE BLOCK THEM INSTEAD OF LEAVING NOT ALL OF US ARE ANNOYING TY !

dogs: Bullets and carnage !

check me out on GTA 5 online crew xxWatchdogsxx and On Xbox live joslin33

Clan mission statement! To be loyal to eachother and run with the pack ! BEWARE IGNORE THE BS AND ENJOY UR GAMETIME IF IN ARENA ID EXPECT SOME FLACK WELL BEARING OUR FLAG !

If u are new and need help with quests Alpha male! Joslynn and clan trainer Everest AKA Never Rests are at your service ! also Our Chief Tekboss and our Sergeant at arms Mangotime and our keeper of scrolls Seraphimangel911 are at your service! I work alot and have a kid so ill try to help as much as possible but be patient ! We will gear all members with warden aka quest armor with as little delay as possible .once again be patient we will get u all to frozen meterioc asap! We will help u level when we level u are welcome to join us !

Clan rules ! Lol refer to original clan forum post in Rosmerta topic titled The Neighbour Hood Watch Dogs For a more detailed and longer boring version ,some things have changed this is a more user friendly version of our clans rules,politics and expectations !

#1 DROPS!we are not a fisher clan but if u dont need the drop pass up to Tekboss ,joslynn or sera so we can gear our members !if u call a boss u get drop! and thats for non quest items like helms armours weapons ext! rems tabs and discs that are not for ur class or needed regardless of what alts u have must go to bank for purpose of gearing our den brothers! Generals are in charge of gearing and will set days they hand out goodies for our loyal rule fallowing members in good standing !

#2 ARENA VIOLENCE ! We are a pack and I suggest u stick close to ur allies and avoid any drama,especially Joslynns if hes in a fight stay out of it he prefers to fight alone and trust me u dont want any of his baggage!

#3 PROMOTIONS : all members start at gaurdian and generals are hand picked and have specific jobs and responsibility's and must provide proof of life name and location so we can get to know eligible applicants ! Eg Facebook twitter or email ext !
Note WE DO NOT WANT ANY DRAMA IF U ARE A MINOR WE ASK THAT U NOT DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFO WITHOUT PERMISSION OF LEGAL GAURDIAN and we prefer that generals be adults ! Members in good standing will not disclose personal info about fellow generals and are asked to respect eachothers rights to privacy ! Which if uve made gen wont be a problem cause ull be my close friend or u wont make gen At all Lol!

#4 CLAN CHAT : LUDE REMARKS SWEARING RACISM AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT ZERO TOLERANCE ONE COMPLAINT UR OUT! please we all swear and make jokes but remember there are lady's, and gents,and there are kids in our clan. we need to be respectful of all of them and as such remember always to never disclose personal information to strangers and be safe ! please remember to block anyone who u feel has harassed u immediately , and mail a formal complaint to Joslynn! Be sure to include as much detail as u can. if possible have screen shots ext, as proof of allogations !

#5 ALPHA ! This clan is a wolf pack and as such has a Alpha.(The title has many benifits) Joslynn himself is rumored to be a wearwolf! Alpha Is decided thru mutual combat in a duel taking place in arena or courtyard and must be a verbal challenge and terms agreed upon and set by reigning Alpha (No mercy No quarter) current Alpha Joslynn (no this does not mean ull be chieftain or any other rank) its all about the respect !

#6 Joslynn and tekboss and mangotime reserve right to change rules at anytime we see fit!

Clan vendor : Joslynn Clan bank: Tolowin Clan librarian: Estergin

Have fun and enjoy the game and remember clans MO ( I am running with the pack )

And be sure to try and join the father clan at level 150 till then run with the pack !