Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I'm back! Snootchie bootches!

I just can't take it anymore so I've decided to play again! I heard otm will be making modifications to the game soon. There's new mounts coming like antelopes, bears, badgers, tacos, and other various wonderful creatures to ride. Dungeons will be added so now people can quest together as a team! Crafting will also be implemented now you can create your own gear with gems and chickens! Oh, and all clan drama is now kaput! How is this possible? They have installed a new button titled insta-gear. You press it and poof magically you get the gear you've always wanted! What's not to like? :D
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

Re: I'm back! Snootchie bootches!

OMG YAY I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO COME BACK...WE WERE LACKING MAGES...you were the only mage for us. We were doomed....dooomed I say...now you saved us...I cant wait for you to log in.
Last edited by Saphire on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I sense you don't like me but that's ok I love me enough for the both of us"

OMG YAY I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO COME BACK...WE WERE LACKING MAGES...you were the only mage for us. We were doomed....dooomed I say...now you saved us...I cant wait for you to log in.
W. T. F. :/

Oh..and welcome back zan not xan.

Unless, of course, this is a 4/1 thing...
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Nobody else provided any April foolishness, so I felt obligated. I especially thought riding a taco was just plain creative genius. This would be a regular taco not a bald one. Maybe a couple people even chuckled a lil bit, which I like to help with :D
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+