Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mordis Revenge + Ronin

We wont take and example from another server, amna and onlinebully are great leaders and they can arrange this and we can do it together, we all are smart people and at worst we could train and it be benefical for both clans :) :D

Re: Mordis Revenge + Ronin

the truth is that u havent been able to do it by yourself so anny help would be hellpfull, dont be so egocentric besides u could hellp a friendly clan! ob is stronger than most of ur members, so him alone be of some help :D

I really think if he wanted to help maybe he would post something about it. Imo if someone posted on forums about me pretty much telling me what i should do i would be kinda mad. But im not onlinebully he can do as he pleases. Thanks for the help if we need it we will count on u guys but i agree with discharge. Its gonna be just us, or u guys are gonna have to be lvling maniacs.
Spartanking: lvl 188+ rouge
Spartann1nja: lvl 112 warrior
Rosmerta
Clan Revenge

I have my own mind and i dont follow anyones orders, of course bully dint know i was posting this much less told me to do so, but if u would learn of human history or even biology you would know cooperation beetween people and species always would bring great things to both parties, like they do in other less egocentric servers and such.. :mrgreen: but o well just a nice tought :D

the truth is that u havent been able to do it by yourself so anny help would be hellpfull, dont be so egocentric besides u could hellp a friendly clan! ob is stronger than most of ur members, so him alone be of some help :D
Bully already helps us sometimes anyway
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Maybe the Roninians could be the cannon fodder for Mordris's adds, buying Revenge a couple precious seconds before getting wiped out. It's a nice gesture to offer the help. It would be pretty sweet to see Rosmerta taking this boss first because historically our server kicks ass at that. :)

Or maybe I could help too by showing off my super duper tough mage armor and tank Ol' Mordy for a spell....lol
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

1. No one has been able to do it
2. Egocentric? Your level what? 120?
3. We have a very strong family of players, OB is stronger than most of revenge because revenge built him.

Don't get me wrong, Bully is a great player, but without clan help no one would be where they are.
Guide to Warden/Meteo/Frozen/Dragon Weps : http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=32427

I actually laughed out in RL when i read that title... Sorry but u actually think a clan with only one (powerfull yea but not as powerfull as for example classic) person that will actually be helping means a joined up kill? No no no.
Dont get me wrong ob is a decent player, but he does not make enough difference for me personally to say lets do a clan merged kill...
And if u dont mind ima finally change my sig now.
lvl 215 druid
rosmerta

for advice/communication contact me on
discord: veryfastfox
IGN/mailbox: yrck3