Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mordis Revenge + Ronin

i laughf more yrck at the ridicolous little kids who fall in love with someone who is just using them and that they will never meet, also the ones who pay allegiance one day to one clan and other day to other, of course still fallen in love with the angel! Lol! :D

i feel sad for you not knowing love in ur life :/
live a little man.
and i might technically be a kid, but im more mature then some that dare to call theirselves adult.

u dont know unfathomable about what has been going on with me, dont act like u know it all when u dont.

i dont have to defend myself, as those who i care about know why i did things, those who i dont care about at all (like u) dont have to know that.

why the hatred?

now that "someone" that is supposed to be using me, we all know who it is. i am not gonna let u insult her like that, u better keep shut on that or ill get nasty.
lvl 215 druid
rosmerta

for advice/communication contact me on
discord: veryfastfox
IGN/mailbox: yrck3

i laughf more yrck at the ridicolous little kids who fall in love with someone who is just using them and that they will never meet, also the ones who pay allegiance one day to one clan and other day to other, of course still fallen in love with the angel! Lol! :D
Is he wrong that ronin only has 1 member who can deal damage to mordis because he around mordis level range?

I am not insulting anybody, she is actually real smart and i have always say it, u always been agresive in your post from time to time, and of course i will dont want to know more, this was a post for cooperation no to critize anybody, classic, amnna dubsidia, carepoo are awesome, and our clan has some awesome people not for nothing we are second strongest clan now! Peace brother, dont be agresive and u wont get hit back!

I am not insulting anybody, she is actually real smart and i have always say it, u always been agresive in your post from time to time, and of course i will dont want to know more, this was a post for cooperation no to critize anybody, classic, amnna dubsidia, carepoo are awesome, and our clan has some awesome people not for nothing we are second strongest clan now! Peace brother, dont be agresive and u wont get hit back!
2nd strongest? i will laugh the day yall win aggy from alskar (they are actually able to take it, wich i doubt on ronin).
lvl 215 druid
rosmerta

for advice/communication contact me on
discord: veryfastfox
IGN/mailbox: yrck3

2nd strongest? i will laugh the day yall win aggy from alskar (they are actually able to take it, wich i doubt on ronin).
Oh..my god.. +1,000,000.
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite

for last i am gonna say on this tread that Revenge and Ronin rock, is just my humble opinion, i am sorry the ayling one is looking for alliances and sympathies since he is on his endless falling.

for last i am gonna say on this tread that Revenge and Ronin rock, is just my humble opinion, i am sorry the ayling one is looking for alliances and sympathies since he is on his endless falling.
I honestly dont know why you think sse is falling, if you look at the picture your own leader posted we were 4th, not 5th, not 6th, 4th and weve been on the borderline of 3-4th for a while now so not sure where your getting this failing clan crap from
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

I honestly dont know why you think sse is falling, if you look at the picture your own leader posted we were 4th, not 5th, not 6th, 4th and weve been on the borderline of 3-4th for a while now so not sure where your getting this failing clan crap from
And considering everyone is leaving Ronin..

Man, I'm starting to believe this is karma. You keep saying that sse is falling, sse is falling, and boom, your clan is now falling. Make sure you thank me for this considering you are the reason that it's falling. Keep lying to yourself to make yourself feel better. I already blocked you in-game and I will have no problem blocking you on here, too.
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite

And considering everyone is leaving Ronin..

Man, I'm starting to believe this is karma. You keep saying that sse is falling, sse is falling, and boom, your clan is now falling. Make sure you thank me for this considering you are the reason that it's falling. Keep lying to yourself to make yourself feel better. I already blocked you in-game and I will have no problem blocking you on here, too.
Are you happy with yourself? You just destroyed a great clan. You are a horrible person and I wish for you to quit forums
Meeplol from Rosmerta- Ranger 223

Top pvp ranger on Celtic heroes
We Love Meep