Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hey there its rody

Ok so like a month ago I quit the game temporarely, for my university studies which were going bad. I am actually gonna make it permanent. For thoses who knew me, I want to say sory, but I just want you to know that this decision was taken due to lot of studies and I actually moved on from gaming, all kind. Give me 5 mins to express what I felt during a year and a half of gaming:
This game is crazy. Maybe not the best in graphics, but socially it tops all. I want to thank the people that supported me, and worked so much with me to grow clans, finish fights, people with whome we experience victories and losses. The happiness of a satisfaction and the sadness of a failure. We witnessed clans growing with hard work and yet the fall apart was one corner away. There was Mean people, good people, random people, unnoticeable people and most of all unforgettable ones. When I quit, huge tensions where in rosemerta. And for thoses who knows me, I a big partisans of friendship, I fight to have good relation with people around me, and everyone know that all my views and opinions were taken to unify rosemerta and not to fragment it.Thank you brookiefor your help when literally everyone didn't believe in me. That you jack for trusting me. Thank you nancy for reconforting me. Thank you my saphy (wink wink) fox, thy, Mac, prot, and lots and lots... I won't be saying everyone orelse ill miss my plane (yup I'm traveling in an hour) haha.

Now I need to do one more thing to really feel out of this game. I need to give all my stuff. In some days ill be on, not for long, but ill be giving everything that I got. I still don't know based on what criteria but I will see. Have fun all and remember that you will all stay in my heart
Rody 141 WARRIOR
RodyMinion 111+ ROGUE
in the prestigious RISPETTO of Rosemerta

Re: Hey there its rody

Hate to see you leave,but im glad you are putting life first. You will have plenty of time down the road for gaming. Good luck in life and i wish you the best and much prosperity. I hope what ever it is you set out to do is successful. Deuces.
Druid-185+ Server-Rosmerta Clan-Forever "Believe none of what you hear,and half of what you see."

Will miss u man. Ur one of the truly genuine people ive met in game. Great memories u leave here. Wish u all the best in life, ur doing the right thing setting ur priorities right. Im just a touch away if u ever need a random ear.

Omg rody :(! Dont go man. I hope your real life goes great though man and hopfully you can pop in even if once every month just for a quick chat if not keep in touch on touch man. I am really sad to see you go, your a fantastic person rody its ashame someone like you had to leave. I wish you all the best in real life man and really hope you have a great one... Keep in touch mate.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Thank you Rody for the fantastic moments we shared in Rispetto.
We all miss these intense moments because you made them be full of generosity, kindness and fun.
I wish you the best. Plss, take care!
Love ya.
Nayade- Druid 180+
Clan Alskar of Rosmerta