Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Templars/Templar elite

Seriously Templar is the best clan what other clan would give you stuff that would be almost impossible to get on ur own and they ask for nothing for today and today my clan mate coolzg was helping me earn coins and experience when I asked him if he wante to split he refused even tho he owed someone a lot of gold what other clan wud do this and r clan leader has to be the nicest person in all the gaming worlds

- aloria :D

Re: Templars/Templar elite

There's always help today the biggest helps we're o course wizard anion but also kaylar whO all the time nonstop will follow a group healing them and will stay there even after the last ones gone she's also one of the kindest people I've met on here
- aloria :D
- Aloria

. :D well welcome.
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

*** is the nicest ive meant my toon is Drpeppers lvl 68 druid i try my best to help all dished out 40k in the last week welcome all.

Note: i have no connection to the character nodnarb he quit the game cause another clan thought they ruled the world and he couldnt have fun and progress because of them.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

I believe that this is the best clan ever. I have fun in this clan. I appreciate everything that they do for me which in turns makes me want to help out even more. If it weren't for Wizard, DrPeppers, EnergyK and the rest I wouldn't be where I am now.

Thank you so much :D

PS I'm handing out lollipops at the farm.

Saph
"I sense you don't like me but that's ok I love me enough for the both of us"