Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

History of Rosmerta

Hi guys:) do u think that it is possible for us to co-write a history for rosmerta drama? I am thinking of doing it per clan as they existed towards their demise or present form. Let's write it in a way that rosmerta will be proud of our heritage and not bring anyone down. It is also a good way to acknowledge those players that arent with us anymore.

So if u want to write about several clans. Do it chronologically. One clan per heading and start with earlier clan.

Here are some guidelines i am thinking :

1. State facts not judgmental opinions.
2. State how the clan was formed and the characters that played important roles in it and their contribution
3. State events in the clan that stand out for you
4. Don't belittle or badmouth
5. Don't write about it if you were not part of it
6. Don't write if you're going to rant about it

Here are some clans i hope will be written about:
TemplarsElite
Epic
KsKsers
Alliance
Revolution
United
Fisher
Awakening
Reverence
Retribution
rispetto
Farmers
Guardians
Horizons
RESPECT
atrophy
echelons
Revenge

And others that i may have failed to mention.
Last edited by Ramen on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: History of Rosmerta

In my experience of seeing how each clan reacted to one another was an experience of its own but i noticed that each clan has good or bads things... and as people mention nothing is perfect each of these clans that ive seen work well with one another at one point in time.

rispetto- boss fights and being able to make a very nice decision on who hit the boss first
Awakening- welcoming new members with open arms and opportunitys
Reverence- For people who wanted to collabrate and work to help each other in getting to experience the game as it is
Epic- holding out for the longest time supporting each other, helping keep everything in check and eliminating as much drama as possible

I feel as these clans had something in common and i believe it was the opportunity to collaborate and notice that everyone can overcome problems in the past to strive for something new. The clans each had there ups and downs but helped and promoted each other to do their best at this game and realize its not just about being the best but helping others to join you and become a selfless clan of selfless people

If any of that made sense :lol: and the other clans are to old for me

That will be hard
Cuz its will be so many different views as if one was talking for epic and another from brotherhood
Alot in game events one person wouldn't cover
Like example why did that chief did that
Many will say as they, seen it/heard and it won't match with foe/friends viewes
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!

Every story is biased no matter what. So tell it from ur biased pov if not agree with someones biased pov. Just no insults. It's just a thread of peoples stories as they seen it were not writing a consolidated one story

Me and cleo talkin the other day and she goes to me tells me she used to be in templars and wiz was chief he used to be called madonion was a ranger then and there a guy called dop who went to epic etc etc i never knew that :) what i know starts from last few weeks of alliance. So i cant write about it.