Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Scammer in Rosmerta

Ya big surprise we have one too....

Name Epicfail, minihealer, faramir99, spaztictank, killer12, toyguy, ect....

He is running around getting decent gear with all his alts from clans and once he establishes himself he will ask to borrow some money me being a nice guy decided i have a little extra ill be nice and lown him some money maybe i wont get scammed.....

Well turns out after lowning him 90k he up and ran no where to be found im sure if i see him and ask about it he will deny it, ignore me, or make up some excuse like "oh that was my brothee im so sorry but i dont have any money"

Be on the watch for someone like this i am fully aware that the ToS states traded items or coin are at the risk of the player and nothing can be done on a refund status (although it would be nice) maybe something could be done about the person itself but who knows.

Just becarefule watch for scams like this one and have a good day (:

Re: Scammer in Rosmerta

Hey, Pyre I am that guy who you tried to get that guy to sell that helm anyways. I went through the samething with a guy named lololzkiwl with demonicfury. He pretty much did what you said word for word used the brother excuse etc I only lost a 2handed quartz blade out of it but, still.. could have used that on a clan member who needed it.

Re: Scammer in Rosmerta

scammers are noobs.
they know they did something wrong and then i, tell support and then they are deactivated and they make a new alt and start swearing at me.
i was scammed 75k worth in items. well, the silver focus was 30k, i got the focus through trading two remenants of stars. and the guy who sold me
says he knows and he thinks im nice and he sold me both for 3k total. then, i sold 30k each got a focus and then it was scammed, along with my 25k worth carpet. the focus was bought for 30k from a friend then it was scamed. and the carpet is gone and i bought a new one that adds 5 percent to speed. ugh stupid scammers.

this scammer operates simmilar to the one who scammed me! pretend to be your friend and then he scams your items.
the scammer also says sorry my cousin hates me blah blah blah. dont take those excuses. what muste be done has to be done.
well on the bright side, im saving up again.
Not playing celtic heroes anymore
Even though I quit, nobody is getting anything.