Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello Roseerta, Im cooper from Arawn.

Hey guys, theres been a lil to much clan drama in Arawn lately, so i decided to cone join a nice server. I looked around and thought id settle with Rosemerta. Anything i should know about Rosemerta?
Details about myself: My name is Cooper, i joined last july, im a level 115 Ranger, im in Badabing. If ya need anything else or have a question? Please ask. Im playing as Cooperr, at the moment im in the noob stage of starting a Character(Ranger)

Cya in game!
Cooper

Re: Hello Roseerta, Im cooper from Arawn.

Welcome to rosemerta. First things first, if you are looking for no drama you've come to the right server. The clan here are peaceful and not run by psychotic power hungry people. We love to share boss drops and all talk nicely in shout. We have no people who contrary to logic claim entire clans as their children. We have no paranoid pompous children who are full of themselves on server. And best of all we have no controlling crazies who try to frame other people and prey on their nice side by trying to make them guilty of something they themselves destroyed by the fact they quit the game.

You'll love it here,
Roq, Twin of Saphire and resident crazy person
Samnis- Level 71 Ranger
Roq- Level 75+ Rogue
Ksksers