Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rose is good at making high levels quit

Gratz, mook has quit. You should feel proud of yourselves. He was an awesome player. He was abrasive but up front, told you how he felt. Unlike some others. Its a great loss to rose imo
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

Re: Rose is good at making high levels quit

Gratz, mook has quit. You should feel proud of yourselves. He was an awesome player. He was abrasive but up front, told you how he felt. Unlike some others. Its a great loss to rose imo
It's both the people and the game, games boring, makes people quit.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

I gotta laugh at a good part of that. He was awesome at gearing his Barlow for sure. Nothing like oops!

And yep abrasive. But in charge of gear so people had to bear with it.

A loss for sure. Always nice to have high level players. But he was a cause for many people to leave rose.
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

Lidon, you do realize Mook quit because of you, don't you? It wasn't the server or the clan, it was you. Mook and Bar quit the game because of YOU.

You come on the forums and act all high and mighty, but you are the cause of a lot of the problems you bring up and try to blame others for. People in glass houses...

I don't want to get this thread locked by turning it into a pissing match, but it is important for you to know the reason he left was because of you.

Actually yes this is Annael, Dr. I have not played since you bought my accounts from me, but this is still my forum account. The comment above was from what Mook told me. Its not my opinion its what he told me.

Since I don't own my game accounts any longer you will have to pm me here if you want to talk about this