Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: EXCUSE MEH

Realistically no if you shop around and buy pieces when you see them. I know for a fact people would probably sell one off pieces, so if you wait around long enough all the ones you need will circle up.
Unless your impatient or thick as mince then pay the '1-2mil'.
Never take advice of an amateur trader #bills
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior

#hilevyy how long are we talking about? Weeks? Months? Rings and charms are abit easier to find and buy but, most necks (especially the bloodthorn you're looking for) belong to sets
A powerful enemy is shaking Ros. Running through the fleeing crowd....Bills.

Meh whenever tbh. Could take days if you know the right people.. I for one arent any good at advising on the people who sell good items like that unless its real money or from a douche bag like jedi.
Personally if people are selling a set for around 2mil, I would just go for normal 100-150 lux... None of the fancy 1mil lux... The Help but people have leveled with basic lux so why not just do the same and save your money for elixrs. Much better use of money.
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior

How much is a pooping cromak set worth???? And how much does a sunshard oendant of the untamed wilds sell for? K ty
I saw ur post on morrigan as well but I can't find it but if you do go there I have a comrak bladeleaf set for 1.5m or best offer.
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)