Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Beast's How High Can You Go

Hey all!! Im TheBeast98! I would like to announce that i will be starting a new type of gambling! HOW HIGH CAN YOU GO!

How to play:
2 or more people get in a group with an HOST(admin) and bet a certain amount. Say there are 3 people and ea bet 1k so the winning pot will be 3k total. The players then roll for them selfs, meaning player A will roll for him self, player B aill roll for himself and so on. The person with the highest or lowest roll wins the pot depending on whichever the ADMIN(host) choses.

How is this not a scam?
Well i have been in RaptureEve for over a year now, i am a VERY trusted player in-game no matter if its toward clan, friends or random people i dont know. I am the HOST of the RAPTURE EVE AUCTION as it was my idea (but i do get help(: ) I have NEVER SCAMMED my entire game life. You can ask ANYONE about my background reputation! That is all i can say, other than that i can let you judge me by personal experience :)

How to become an admin/host?
Well its easy!!! All you have to do is:
1- go to the app store and download app called GROUPIE
2- make and account and join group id: 984794
3- read everything!!!
4- in the APPLICATION THREAD, tell me your in-game name(must be the character you wish to gamble with)
2- lvl of the character
3- you MUST have a good reputation on server
4- i will charge a SMALL FEE... 10k to be a host!!! (yes you will have to pay the joining fee again if you quit hosting or if you scam)
Once you are accepted to be an admin, i will pm u to send me the fee via email or trade, once done so, you can earn your HOST insurance!

Why do i take 10k gold as a fee?
The 10k gold will be collected from all admins/hosts and will be put on my bank account Beast98, a lvl 32 mage. I will take 0% of the 10k fee! Every month the host that makes the most profit will receive gold prizes ranging 10k-100k as a prize of success!!!!! i will also be holding a random monthly and MAYBE weekly drawings :) so not only is this any gamble game, but its a lottery too in a way...

What happens when there is no gold in the bank?
Well i personally will add 10k every month or every 2 weeks to the bank account to keep it running and give out gold to our lovely "rich" ;) hosts!!!

How do you get a profit?
Well dear people, as i explained to one of the hosts, making a profit as a host is easy and quite simple (you did ask about the host makin a profit right?) well the more players the host has in the group the less chances the host has to make money aka profit, the less players the more chances. The whole game is based off of luck. Say im the host and you, are the player im gambling with,I chose lowest roll wins, and you bet 10k, i bet 15k, making the total jackpot 25k, and then we roll.. Based off of our rolls, the jackpot goes to either u or me. See in the above case its only 2 players each having a 50% chance to win... The more player that are in the group, the more that 50% goes down... 3 people = 33.3% chance win ea... 4 people = 25% chance to win... So on and so forth

What happens when you scam?
Well when the host scams a fellow gambler, i will give the gambler the scammed amount from the bank which includes monthly and weekly prizes giveaways and the insurance fee... so not only will you ruin your reputation but you will have people angry with you :)

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS OR GIVE SUGGESTIONS!!!
REMEMBER JOIN GROUPIE 984794

Cheers fellow rhiannoners, hope everyone participates :)
Rhiannon -- Chieftain of DeathHaven
TheBeast98 -- Ranger -- lvl 150+
BeastRogue--Rogue--120+
Android Beta

Re: Beast's How High Can You Go

I would like to join.I have a good reputation.Just ask some of the clannies in Outliers. :)
Hey there!!! Thats wonderful to hear that you want to join!!! :) please do meet with me in game and plz i do advise you and any other people who want to join in the future to get the app GROUPIE and join group id 984794 for more updated content!!!
BeastRogue--Rogue--120+
Android Beta

Re: Beast's How High Can You Go

The host has no profit margin, don't waste your money to be a host.
the host actually has a chance of winning the game, as explained above if there are 2 people gambling its a 50/50 chance for the host to win... with 3 people, a 33.3% chance... with 4 a 25% chance etc... this way its fair to everyone because everyone has the same amount of chance to win... where as dicing 60x2, theres a 40/60 depending on if your the host or player... imho i think 60x2 is a rip off because of less chance for the player to win..
BeastRogue--Rogue--120+
Android Beta