Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Lottery is now open!

im sicking of people always accusing others of scamming (whether it is or isnt.) if u have nothing good to say, dont say it. if u really dont like it, just ignore it. :roll:
just a funny meme, nothin personal bud :) :D :lol:
Attachments
watch out.jpg
HAHAHA
watch out.jpg (26.77 KiB) Viewed 1744 times
Rhiannon -- Chieftain of DeathHaven
TheBeast98 -- Ranger -- lvl 150+
BeastRogue--Rogue--120+
Android Beta

It is a complete scam and I don't need help, I never did. You fail to understand the point of my other posts. Anyways Infinity is making money off of this, thus it is not a lottery since he is taking 30% which he thinks is fair? It is a scam and Infinity is a known scammer. Defend him all you want but I am right.

It is a complete scam and I don't need help, I never did. You fail to understand the point of my other posts. Anyways Infinity is making money off of this, thus it is not a lottery since he is taking 30% which he thinks is fair? It is a scam and Infinity is a known scammer. Defend him all you want but I am right.

Dude... I get random people who will come trust trade me millions of gold just because they saw my videos on YouTube.
Whatever insain. The lottery pot is already at 46k after 2 days....

The lottery pot is already at 46k after 2 days.... Suck it.
Sorry Infinity, but I don't find that sentence very nice, it's got a bit of greed embedded in it too.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

The lottery pot is already at 46k after 2 days.... Suck it.
Sorry Infinity, but I don't find that sentence very nice, it's got a bit of greed embedded in it too.

The sentence wasn't supposed to be a nice one.
There is no greed... That's money I'm giving away! Lol.. Which is now up to 64k!
Send a ticket to "Lottery" if you want to be a part of the lottery this week!
(if you don't know how to play the lottery or don't know what a ticket is then please go read the first post on the first page of this thread.

Man... Insain, how is Infinity a known scammer? When only you call him one, everyone else trusts him.
Rhainnon

Yumius- Level 183+ DPS Warrior
JuliusYumius- Level 123+ DPS Rogue

Proud Member of Outliers Clan

"Only those who play win. Only those who risk win. History favors risk-takers. Forgets the timid. Everything else is commentary."
-Iveta Cherneva

Man... Insain, how is Infinity a known scammer? When only you call him one, everyone else trusts him.
I knew Infinity way back when he started the clan Infinity and kept inviting everyone he could to his clan. Back then he pissed people off and no one really liked him. Also I have seen the pictures of Infinity scamming Famine who is my good friends son and has absolutely no reason to make any of it up. It is a perfect set-up ill give you that Infinity, forging trust with people so no one can say anything when you scam them, my personal favourite is this lottery and how you take 30% for your "troubles"... You have moved up from a common scammer to a skilled conman. Its too bad that it is looking like your lottery is going to become a scam in the eyes of the ToS, which will mean the banning of your account...