Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

*** this game

**** sure forum **** sure drama **** sure **** *** support I'm done getting scammed **** u all

Re: **** this game

Seriously?

Dont you learn after the first time? Dont give your stuff to people without something in return in the exact same trade support cant do anything about it,its no one but your own fault.

Good bye!
Rogue 198
InnerCircle - Rhiannon

I just want people to stop scamming me... I'm just a 12 yr oold boy and people take advantage of it....,I lost my hard earned character to a greedy person named *Name Removed*

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
^Lol sorry a little obnoxious.^ You cant get scammed if you dont give your stuff away. People cant "hack" your acc unless you give out your info or it is blatantly obvious. only thing i can say is dont be stupid.

Firstly, there is no point wasting your energy to name and shame, swear, or insult everyone. It'll just be edited and you will be punished.

Regarding your issue, it is entirely down to you to prevent the scammers from scamming you. You have to learn from your mistakes; all of us will experience a scam of some sort but most people learn and never get scammed again. Do not give out or trade your items and you will never get scammed. Don't give out your password and you will never get hacked. Do not disobey they rules; they are there for a reason.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

I just want people to stop scamming me... I'm just a 12 yr oold boy and people take advantage of it....,I lost my hard earned character to a greedy person named *Name Removed*
Then you shouldn't even be playing this game.
As a material inducement to COMPANY entering into this EULA with you, you represent to COMPANY that: (i) you are over thirteen (13) years of age, and have the full and unrestricted legal right to enter into agreements; (ii) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo or has been designated by the U.S. government as a ‘terrorist nation’; and (iii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
World: Rhiannon

Then you shouldn't even be playing this game.
As a material inducement to COMPANY entering into this EULA with you, you represent to COMPANY that: (i) you are over thirteen (13) years of age, and have the full and unrestricted legal right to enter into agreements; (ii) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo or has been designated by the U.S. government as a ‘terrorist nation’; and (iii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Boom! Exactly!

If you get scammed, poor you. If you get scammed again, poor you. If get scammed yet again, you deserve it. Happens again? You deserve to lose everything you have. Yes, it's harsh; but guess what! Ignorance is your own damn fault and I don't care if your 12, 20, or 50.

Players that follow the rules and try to prevent themselves from being scammed are annoyed as s#!% from all the scam prevention messages and warnings. You? You obviously set yourself up for no reason.

Just some advice here (and don't ignore it), watch who you call a moron. Your other thread was meant to name and shame people on the forums to piss people off on purpose which is just asking for trouble. In all my time playing this game, I have never seen a 10+ year old act like this and expect support from others.

So tell me, would you let me use your gear? If you say no, you learnt your lesson. If you say yes, I do plan on keeping your items (hint, hint)
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

*deadpanned* i just love how a scammer is complaining about being scammed.....one word: karma. :lol:
Rhiannon Mage lvl 200+

-Clan Member of InnerCircle.
-Past Guardian of RaptureEve, Dead but never forgotten.

einstein described being crazy as doin something over and over again and expecting different results... just saying...
Rhiannon
Continuum lvl 108 - Warrior (retired)
Belgariad lvl 155 - Rogue MAIN
Arkarian lvl 80+ - Druid
Proud member of ArgoSin :D

Herne
Velvet lvl 100+ - Rogue
CeNedra - Druid
http://www.youtube.com/user/jingyingmartialarts/ check us out! :)