Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

LadyBANK scammer alert

Hello Rhiannon,

LadyBANK is NOT me, (LadyRosethorn). Do not trade her, this truely demented individual scams. It seems she is trying to destroy my good name in addition to gaining good stuff. A personal vendetta against me as well as RaptureEve and is just plain creepy in addition to being a coward.

My alts are: LadyKuroiBara, LadySaevaRosa, LadyMelysRose, Lioness, Domina, Minerva, Cheetah, and TheBlackWidow.

I will not ask for items on my alts (ha. i never ask for anything anyways...) so dont give anything for lite bank/eve bank to her. If you are ever in doubt as to wether its truely me on a alt (bc im sure once this one fails, she will make a new one, prob some variation of my alts above) simply ask me to log on my main. i will be thrilled to do it for you and a little caution goes a long way to not being scammed.

Some screen shots of our convo:
A few other things that were mentioned: She has apparently already scammed a few of my eves. she says that she is not killingwarria (i have had significant problems with her, her calling me b*tch, harrassing me and just plain rude) but that she is a good friend of hers. I think this toon may be killingwarria. either way- Im going to ks the hell out of killingwarria and all who stands with her. She can blaim her actions if it is her, or this "friend". who knows, maybe if she is wise she can tell her friend to knock it off. No one messes with my family without getting one pissed off witch who will fry them to a crisp on their tail. :evil:

I know some of you will not agree with me ks-ing someone on the suspicion of her being this scammer, but frankly i dont give a F*ck what you think about it (no offense, simply bc im going to do it anyways. If any of you have heard the song "go to sleep" by eminem...yea, its like that now). I have my reasons above and its enough for me. I gave LadyBANK a warning that i was going to Ks Killingwarria if she didnt stop. Shrug, i do not give fake warnings. You all know me and know what im like....I dont make a whole lot of enemies. so the list of people who would target me as such is very limited.

also in the convo: seems shes trying to scam eves bc all the high levels in her clan left for eve/lite (including herself) and she was kicked....she blaims eve for destroying her clan. Ha. considering we havn't gotten a large influx of members recently, i think this is a load of bs. And even if it wasnt- (to LadyBANK) Dont blaim Eve for failing to make your own clan a success. If members were happy, content, and loyal to your clan they would not have left. *cough* didnt you also say that you were kicked from my clan? yea that means you left your clan too, you hypocrite *cough* :lol:

As for paying you the 250k to stop....bite my shiny metal ass. Wish they had a smiliy that would let me give the finger, but hey *shrug* Its on my christmas wish list.

Sincerely,

LR
Rhiannon Mage lvl 200+

-Clan Member of InnerCircle.
-Past Guardian of RaptureEve, Dead but never forgotten.

Re: LadyBANK scammer alert

Oh no!! I gave them 6 dragons, two red crests of lions and 100k! Noooo.

Ha, come on now Lady... It'd be too obvious that its not you the second that they open there mouth. Never fails that someone has to be a complete ass per your screen shots...
Jarhead -- Ranger - Lvl 153
LeatherNeck -- Warrior - Lvl 145
DevilDog -- Druid - Lvl 137
Mars -- Rogue - Lvl 91
RaptureEve
Rhiannon

Re: LadyBANK scammer alert

I have been asked if i am That scammer. I am not that noob who tries to ruin people's rep. Howd i get brought up onto this? Btw an eve asked me if i was her.

-Dark the Rogue-
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?