Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Your thoughts?

Smokes, when you were accepted into RaptureEve, we were all told you were not the 'Real' SirSmokesAlot. I guess it was just an excuse to get you in the clan. The thing I find funniest is that you actually ksed your own clannies for ages and now you're all in the same clan :lol:
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Never said he wasn't the real smokes. Smokes took over the lumi/rancid accts back before update 3 which is why those accts were booted from eve.

I said in the past that when azure started playing that he was the real lumi and not smokes.

I did not know that blastiose was smokes. I know u told me this but I didn't believe u and I had no knowledge of him being smokes.

Smokes was added several months into update 3. At this point he had stopped ksing and became friendly with most of the server. People do change. He was over his little ornery business and wanted to join a clan to enjoy all aspects of the game. I gave him a probationary chance because 1. He was a lite before and 2. I love his brother to pieces. Smokes is an excellent clannie and always helps members when they need it. I do get that there is previous bad blood. There also may be questions aout ffaing phs,,, which is my fault because I didn't fully explain to him that u can only FFA a 6 star unless u are camping spawn. Sometimes it's grasp FFA rules and there is also lag. Not making excuses for him just stating that it was one time and u never know what happened. I've ksed tooth.... I saw it on his screen and mob was already dead on my screen.

Don't know what to say about laz. It was 3 weeks ago I did mention it to them and they know it was wrong. I do tell all eves to please help other clans on the holiday armor bosses. I frequently help sins late at night (my time) when most of yr clan isn't on. I have also seen smokes help them as well.
Arwen: Ranger lvl 164 chieftan Rapture Eve Rhiannon
BlueBird warrior tank lvl 88
Aurora68: Druid lvl 80
Morganelefaye: Mage lvl 81
Satine: Rogue lvl 115
Missbehavin: lvl 80Druid (on vacation) sulis

+1 arwen

As for the purpose of this topic- Im not too concerned about it. tbh, the only thing that really irritates me is that i do not who is actually on, wether its the original who changed his mind and is back, or someone who the account was given to (if i ever quit, ha-not likely, im not giving my toon away partially for this reason) For pple using toons to win fights and such...Level up. Shrug, if Player A has a toon thats higher than me that isnt his but that he can use, im gna try and level up so its not as much of an issue. The best defense is offense.

Whats most concerning to me personally is the issue of clan banks. Fact of the matter is that there is ALOT of items that a clan uses and most cannot affort a million and one backpack and bank expansions. Now, There is good and bad points to having multiple pple having access to bank verses 1 person banker. I tend to lean towards multiple access, but ive seen 1 person bank do an exceedingly well done job (you rule arwen) It would be nice if OTM made a clan bank feature sometime in the future. I think if they ever tried to enforce the policy, it would be a big help to them.

sincerely,

LR
Rhiannon Mage lvl 200+

-Clan Member of InnerCircle.
-Past Guardian of RaptureEve, Dead but never forgotten.

What about having a clan druid that the chief and gens lvl an use in bosses?
I think that's a great idea and would benefit any clan if they have generous players that are willing to help their clan in this way.

:)
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

I think that's a great idea and would benefit any clan if they have generous players that are willing to help their clan in this way.

LOL
SirSmokesAlot - 151 Rogue
Blastoise - 106 Druid
RaptureEVE

LOL

Smoke you always were and will be a moran!
World - Rhiannon
Lorck - Ranger - 200
Clan - InnerCircle

Thanks for your concers SirSmokes however untill there is any real proof of your Wild accusations your simply wasting Supports time.OTM deals with a lot of request a week and could do without other players making bull up

thanks
Rogue 198
InnerCircle - Rhiannon