Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Poon sold my stuff ammy and golden camo

If u were a Man U would get my stuff back... But something tels me that wont happen..
The worst part is i realy did think of u as good friend heart breaking
Thanks for this ur true colors truly shine

Mahdi 151 warrior
Sik 152 rogue
Fireeyes 151 mage
Satori 139 druid
Qtip 142 ranger
And new toon in arawn talib 130 ranger

And newest toon qtip my 82 rogue on lugh

Re: Poon sold my stuff ammy and golden camo

holy shizz poon acually did tht i woundered to 1 day i see him with bad armor next hes with awsome stuff im like how? he didnt answer to me ill make sure to notify my clan leader thxs for posting whoa!!! i know i would never do tht thts some back stabbing jerk wht the freak wow.... :x wow mahdi sry for ur lost :( thts really a big loss i remeber u with ur camo a few days ago and ur stuff wow...... ahh now i hate poon! grrr

i hope my clan reads this ahh!!!
weaverchris

Mahdi,
I've got your back in Sulis. Even though I think he already did a wealth server transfer to Sulis, he will not be welcome in the clans that do not tolerate scamming, backstabbing, and just being an ass. I posted in Sulis about this and have spoken to a few clans' leaders.

Other clans in other servers will need to be on the look out for him, although it is very difficult finding someone to trust on these server to server transfers. He may be stuck in Sulis.

Best of luck man,
Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Also very disapointed in Poon (AkGrizzley). Not sure if it was AK all along or whether Poon gave him the account or what, but either way it is a low ass move and to laugh about it when I questioned him yesterday makes me want to penetrate his *** with my right foot.

Anyways.. Not sure if he is actually doing a world xfer or what, but I spoke to him yesterday and he said he thought you were never coming back so he could sell (fk knows why he thought he could sell something of someone else's?). He said yesterday that he sold for a Golden Crown of Energisation and an Avalanche Sled to Richterberg (What a unfathomable deal anyway). But it looked like he had bought some gear for Poon. He's now been dropped from Argonauts and we will be sure not to accept him into Sin, so will be interesting to see where this one goes.

It's a shame that unfathomable like this always seem to happen to the nice ones.. Maybe it does come down to being too trusting, but hell even I would have lent the Poon I knew my own camo... He woulda been one of the last people I'd expect to scam but ehh... What do ya know! Hope you somehow manage to get your stuff back Mahdi, you didn't deserve it!
Last edited by BLRD-7 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy