Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Coming to Rhiannon

Hey guys. Most of you probably don't know me but its Legolas15 from Arawn. Me and my buddy Apollo decided we wanted to try out Rhiannon. We are obviously gonna be noobs for a bit but we will get up there. Anyway i hope to see a cpl ppl i recognize from forums like Deuc, sir blaze, and lady rose thorn. Anyway cant wait to you guys in game and hope to find Rhiannon as good of a world as arawn :)

Ill update you guys on what names and classes we choose... :)
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Re: Coming to Rhiannon

Darren here (Dont really go by Apollo) if anyone needs anything in Arawn feel free to ask :D . A little background about us... we are both in the top clan Badabing on Arawn and have participated in numerous aggy fights. Both of us are gonna be trying out new classes (Ranger and Mage). This is to help us really see the awesomeness of CH and not just superleveling an alt with all our lux gear (Honestly that gets pretty boring). Hope to have a fun and new experience.

Thx,
Dar
DarrenSharper
Blaze It - weedwizard (420)

We started tonight. Lego's toon is Elidyr and mine is TwistedFate. We also had a good friend follow us over to annoy us so if you see PixieStikChic (yes it's a guy) and if you see him feel free to spam him. :lol: As far as lirs goes it was much more quiet than I'm used to so good job low levels oh Rhiannon! We were amazed at how different that game is without all your lux gear when you level and alt. We were dumbfounded on how to build without lux :lol: but its a good experience and helps us get back to the true roots of the game.

Thx,
Dar
DarrenSharper
Blaze It - weedwizard (420)

welcome to rhiannon! hope you like it
MAIN: AtmosphereTBD- lvl 76 rogue
Clan- Outliers
MAIN MAIN: Sonic895- lvl 83 warrior-Waiting on support to reset my account pass to original :(
Clan- None
Lugbol- lvl 45 ranger
Clan- Outliers
Gameplay- 2+ Years
OG_Noob