Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My fault

ok hey guys before i go any farther i would like to say it is my fault i excpect no pity but am doing this as a warning
i would like to say that shuvee on this server is a scammer she has scammed all my gold and items she will say she is a higher lvl than she is and try to become friends with you then when you are friends she will ask you if you want to make a new toon she will then offer you some lux but will not show you them after she makes you think she is being nice she will ask if you need a transfer and take everything
i have fallen for this trick and hope none of my fellow players do so if you do not know for sure do not trade

thanks for your time in reading this and take care ;)

Re: My fault

Sorry to hear you had this experience! Sadly, she could indeed have had a higher char, and still be scum of the earth :( Sadly, it just means she would have waited for a really nice haul before showing her true colors...

Kudos too for know/accepting the blame, lol!
World: Rhiannon

What a douche! Sorry you got scammed :(
Arwen: Ranger lvl 164 chieftan Rapture Eve Rhiannon
BlueBird warrior tank lvl 88
Aurora68: Druid lvl 80
Morganelefaye: Mage lvl 81
Satine: Rogue lvl 115
Missbehavin: lvl 80Druid (on vacation) sulis

Im sory buddy to hear this.. I hope it doesn't discoureged u from playing. And meeting some actual quality people here in rhiannon.. I have trusted many myself only to be bitten in return. And am afraid the last one was a bit to painful for me, and now rarely even log rhiannon , but i do hope that u dont let it effect u in such a way!
and pick up ur boot straps and move forward ull be up were u want to be in no time..

Mahdi 151 warrior
Sik 152 rogue
Fireeyes 151 mage
Satori 139 druid
Qtip 142 ranger
And new toon in arawn talib 130 ranger

And newest toon qtip my 82 rogue on lugh